Chapter 8- save me from telling the truth

Chapter 8- Sam P.O.V

"Louis?" I asked,it arm out as more of a question but I already knew that it was him.

"Hey" he said back happily.

My hair was placed covering up the side of my face and my hand was in my gloves so that hid the fact I was in pain.

"What are you doing here?" I a

Questioned him,

"In your new neighbour" he said cheekily a huge smile was now spread across his face from ear to ear and his perfect white pearly and straight teeth were in show.

"Oh that's great" i chirped trying to forget yesterday's events. should I tell Louis, maybe he can help me? no I can't get him involved I don't want him getting hurt!

"Why don't you come back to my place for a cup of tea?" he asked kindly leaning against the door frame.

"Well I have a lot of sorting out to do back at my place and I don't want to be a bother" I lied, I did want to go but I was scared he would notice my face.

"Well I'll come help you sort out your stuff then after you come round mine?" he suggested.

"Okay" I agreed, why did I agree? why would I do that?

"Lets go" he said going to take my hand by I pulled away before he could, I wanted to hold his hand, I just didn't want him to notice the bandage hidden away under my blue spotty gloves.

He looked at me awkwardly.

"Sorry" I said, I didn't want him to think I didn't like him or I didn't want to be around him or anything, so I walked around the other side of him and took his other hand in my other hand.

He smiled at me but there was something in his eyes that I wasn't quite sure about, was it that he didn't understand, he was trying to understand, trying to read me.

I smiled weakly back at him to show that I was fine, no words were spoken on the way back to his flat, we walked up the stairs as the lift was broken for his half of the building, luckily he hadn't noticed my hand yet or my head, it was stinging but I had to hide it. I had to be brave.

"I don't know weather the other guys are here or if they are out" he informed me as he placed his hand into the door handle.

"Other boys?" I asked confused.

"Yeah me, zayn,Niall,Liam and you know Harry don't you" he told me. I completely forgot about the fact he was in a boy band. I mentally face palmed myself.

"Oh yeah sorry totally forgot" I apologised looking towards the floor.

He pushed the door open to reveal a flat much like mine apart from the fact his was much tidier, not clean but better than mine, I can't stand things being completely in order, it creeps me out.

Wow 5 boys make less mess than me!

There was a dark brown leather couch placed in front of a television, a very big television may I add, mine was only a box.

The kitchen area was done up nice and clear the sides shining from the obviously new work tops and wooden cupboards above them, my cupboards didn't all have doors.

Already I could tell his place was better than mine.

"Just take a seat anywhere it looks like they've gone out." he smiled.

"Thanks" I said perching myself on the couch nicely, you know what I mean when I say you sit at your own house on the chair like a sloth, and then round another persons house you always sit nicely. yeah that's what I'm doing!