Chapter 30-save my sister

ALICE POV

I knew something was wrong with Sam instantly, the expression on Louis face was so worried, he was trying to hide it but I know when something's wrong with people.

I got up and walked over to Sams room, I didn't knock I just let myself in knowing Louis would have left the door unlocked for me. Sam was sat with her head in her hand on the sofa her hole body shaking and shivering.

"Baby what wrong" I said sympathetically. I sat beside her pulling her into a sisterly hug.

"I've messed everything up, I'm messed up" she cried into me.

"No you haven't everything fine your fine what are you taking about." I was finding it hard to understand what she started mumbling, but she pulled away and looked at me.

She pulled up her sleeves and showed me her cuts

"I know" I said "you don't need to show me Sam I've iknown since I got to London" I explained.

"Why didn't you say anything?" she cried.

"Because I thought you would stop I didn't think you would take it this far and I knew that eventually you would come to me With time" I informer her.

"I'm sorry" she said quietly her voice barely audible.

"Look let's take your mind off all of this, go and get the scissors!" I ordered, "I'll go get your Nail polish" I smiled searching for her bag.

SAM POV

I wiped the tears from my eyes and walked over to the kitchen area to grab the scissors, what on earth was Alice planing? why do we need scissors?

I grabbed the black handle and sat back down, Alice came in with a few pillows and nail polish.

"Nail time!" she cheered chucking all of the pots onto the table so we could see them all. "Pick a colour then" she said looking at me, I picked up a pale blue colour and a dark blue. Alice smiled at me placing the pillow on her lap as she had her legs crossed. she pulled my hands over and placed them on the pillow and began to file them.

"So spill the beans on you and Louis" she winked cheekily.

"He asked me on a date tonight, when they get back" I mumbled quietly looking away.

"He what!" she exclaimed, "OMG I knew he liked you" she laughed.

"How?"

"He told me" she giggled, "he told everyone"

"Really?" I didn't believe that

"Yes really so where are you going?" she questioned, I shrugged.

"Wemayhavekissedaswell" I said quickly with no spaces in between, I fidgeted around a bit whilst Alice just gawped at me for ages not saying any words.

"You kissed him!" she squealed.

"No he kissed me there's a massive difference in that" I disagreed.

"Well did you kiss him back?"

"Yes" I admitted.

"So you in technical terms kissed Louis Tomlinson!" she squealed again.

"Calm down I don't want you to mess up my nails." I hushed her.

"Oh my god!" she screamed all of a sudden, she had an idea I could tell.

"We so have to go shopping, it's in me, I have to get you ready for this date, we have to make a new Sam"

She rambled on.

"What's wrong with this Sam" I moaned.

"Nothing you just need to change things up a bit"

"I just done my hair is that not enough"

"Nope" she said popping the 'p'

"Uggghh" I groaned.

"Calm your tits girl" she said.

"Calm yours" I stuck my tongue out at her childishly.

"Right one hand done" she announced I went to look down.

"No peeking I'm not done yet" she scolded me.

"So how's the guitar going" I tried to change the subject.

"It's brilliant as soon as I picked it up it all came back to me and I could remember it all." she looked so happy.

"Your amazing"

"So are you"

"I mean at the guitar, I suck" I laughed.

"Yeh you kind of do"

i wacked her playfully giggling, i missed these times when we just chatted, well we usually do it over a laptop with countries between us, but now she was sat right in front of me, even if she was telling me that i couldnt play the guitar i loved this moment so much and i wanted this day to last forever.

"finished, let me just seal it off with a top coat and then im done" she announced, i looked down to see she had painted my nails lighter at the bottom and gradually darker at the top.

"this looks amazing" i said smiling at her

"i was aming for that"

"i would do yours next but you got yours done two days ago" i sighed, she had gone over to a nail parlor to get them done, zayns treat, he offered me but i didnt really want to go out of my room.

"its okay your cutting my hair" she joked

"good one" i laughed but when i looked at her epression i realised that she wasnt joking

"what! no way ill ruin your whole look!" i exclamed.

"no you wont youve cut your hair loads before, you havent been to the hairdressers since you were back in australia! and that was when we were like 6 or something" she said. "and after you can do yours"

i was fine doing mine because i didnt care if it went wrong but i didnt want to ruin someone elses hair!

"please" she begged blowing ym nails dry

"fine! i sighed giving in. knowig she would never give up

"come on i think shes nails are dry lets get chopping" she shouted jumping over the back of the sofa and running towards the kitchen she sat herself on the wooden seat, she took the scissor in her hand and gave them to me. why was she letting me do this, is she crazy

"are you drunk?" i checked

"no im completely sober" she was.

"are you on drugs"

"NO!" she denied

"are you crazy?"

"yes" she nodded her head "now hurry up!" she demanded and i began cutting away her gorgeous brown hair watching it fall to the floor. and she had no idea what i was doing. Neither did I to be honest.