Chapter 39-saving her and getting her back

I had gotten a text that night from jack telling me that he was on your but I was welcome to stay at his place, I didn't tell him about the baby, because I thought he would tell me to go back to Louis.

"Mummaa" Cody gurgled, yup that's right I had the babies, and no I meant to say babies, they were twins! cosy and sapphire, there one now, yeah it's been a year and 10 months, Louis did call, he texted a lot, I texted back lying saying I was with jack now, I felt sick lying about something like that but it was so he didn't get hurt, I couldn't let that happen.

Jacks coming back today, should be back any minute, I know he'll be mad when he finds out abut the twins, so I've packet all the stuff I have and already had it flown to LA, I've bought a house, I've been writing songs, for a company and gotten quite a lot of money from it, I wrote one called moments and that ended up with one direction, but they won't know because I didn't put my name out with any of the songs.

"Sam!" jack called, I picked up saph and Cody and put them into their pram, it was time to leave now, time to start again.

"Sam" he said waking in, he stopped to look around, Sam, why are all of your stuff packed away, and why do you have babies, are you a baby sitter now?" he asked Alex dragged in behind him.

"No I'm not a baby sitter their mine" I told him. "and I'm leaving, thanks for the house and all that but I managed to get another one in LA"

"You don't have to leave" he said.

"I need to leave" I told him again. " I want to start fresh and all, on my own"

"Well who's the dad?" he asked me "is it Louis?"

"No it's not Louis"

"Is that why you left did you cheat on him?" Alex asked earning a whack on the head from jack

"Not exactly" I sighed "I can't tell you, I have to go, sorry it's sudden" I apologised, there was the sound of a horn outside, "that's my cab to the airport I best get going" I told him, he pulled me into a tight hug and so did Alex, "ill call you both, and when saph and Cody get older ill bring then to a show" I laughed whipping a tear and leaving the house with my back pack and the pram towards the cab, I took saph and Cody and placed them in their car seat, I took apart the pram and folded it into its bag and zipped it up.

"Where to?" the driver asked.

"The airport" I told him

"Gary smiths?" he asked I nodded. and off I was to start a new life, as much as I wanted to tell Louis the truth I couldn't.

****

LOUIS POV

"Louis it's been a year and 10 months now, she'll be with jack and the baby" zayn told me.

"She told me, her and jack are doing fine and to leave her alone so that's what I did, I know she's my sister and all that but if that's what she wants" Alice sighed.

"Ill call her one more time, ill tell her that Callum's been caught" I told them, "she deserves to know"

"Wait! Callum's been caught?" Harry sat down with Mandy, yeah Mandy came back after she had to leave for her job.

"Yeah it was on the news this morning, he admitted to everything, as well as raping some girl in Florida one night, the same time we were here, the same time Sam was here, I'm just glad she left in a way at least she's safe." I admitted to them.

"Call the house number jack will probably answer, he texted me it a while ago just incase things sorted out, he didn't say anything else" Alice told me dialling the number and handing me the phone.