Chapter 3- Save me from missing my flight

Chapter 3- Sam P.O.V

I woke with shivers running down my legs and arms as the covers had managed to only remain on my stomach and were the wrong way round. I moved slightly and opened my eyes, the sun seeping through the curtains spread my eyes open and woke me up straight away.

A yawn made its way out of my mouth as I stretched and crawled out of bed.

"Ouch!" I yelped as I stood on my phone charger! that's equally as painfully as stepping on Lego.

I hopped on one leg over to the small fridge in the corner and took out the last of the milk and drank it straight from the carton, how ladylike of me note the sarcasm.

I chucked the empty carton into the over flowing bin, should I empty that now or later, or should I leave it here for the next owners to see? I thought to myself, ill do it before I leave.

I made my way to the mini cubicle I'm the corner where my shower and toilet stood and closed the door behind me, I know I said I had a one room flat but this part doesn't really count as another room because it literally is an add on cubicle!

I looked myself over in the mirror and smiled weakly at the fact that I had no smudged make up this morning. I ripped off my pyjamas and chucked them next to the door. I picked out fresh underwear and clothes for today and started to put them on myself.

I stopped after putting on my light blue skinny jeans and bra and gazed at myself in the mirror for a good 10 minutes, my eyes soon made their was down to my stomach and a tear fell down my cheek and then dripped onto the floor, what Alice had said to me last week scared me, I don't eat healthy enough, I eat way to much and I'm supposed to be an athlete.

If I want to become some kind of athlete in London I'm not gonna get anywhere with this tummy, when I get to London I'm going to start and eat more healthy.

"Shit!" I gasped as my eyes looked over at the mini alarm clock on the floor, my flight leaves in 2 hours and I haven't even packed yet! and I need to drop my car off to the garage that I sold it to! and then get a taxi over to the air port, if I don't hurry up I'm stuffed.

Bleep Bleep Bleep

Alice is calling, I clicked the answer button and then went straight back to packing.

"Why are you still here?" Alice asked as she brushed her pencil onto the page she had placed on her lap.

"Because I'm stupid, because I must have slept in and forgot to pack yesterday that's why" I said sternly trying to keep my concentration on the packing.

"Oh that's sound a lot like you" she giggled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked offended.

"Well you've never really been an organised person have you?" she asked, I looked up quickly and noticed she had her eyebrow raised and the left side of her lip was plucked up in a smirk.

"Well-" I started but I was soon cut off.

"Don't even deny it Sam" she laughed.

"Fine!" I huffed slinging my underwear into the case that was gradually filling up.

"How much are you taking with you?" Alice asked me.

"About two cases full" I replied, its not much but it's enough for me. living in this place sure did make me get used to having limited things.

"Coolios!" she cooed.

"What are you-" I groaned in frustration trying to zip my suit case up. "-sketching" I finished, propping my but on the top of the case I began tucking In small parts of clothing that were sticking out.