EPILOGUE

"one time there was a princess, she didn't have the worst growing up, but not the best either, she moved out of her home and to a new castle, she was all alone in her castle"

"Did she have a pony daddy! a unicorn Pegasus pony?" sapphire butted in, her wavy brown hair flowing around.

"Yes I'm sure she did, a Pegasus pony unicorn that was reunited with the princess after a very long 19 years!"

"What about a dragon, was there a dragon?" Cody bounced about in his bed with his dragon toy squished to his face.

"The dragon comes in later!" sapphire scolded Cody.

"Anyway, the princess was in her castle when she got trampled by a Prince Charming! In her local store" this one made me laugh.

"The Prince Charming with his blue eyes took the princess and saved her from the giant beast! he jailed the giant and ugly beast so he couldn't get the princess anymore the princess had been saved!"

"Yay!" sapphire cheered.

"But then a dragon came along, and he wasnt very nice to the princess, he hid in her castle for a very long time, he cut the princess with his sharp claws leaving her battle wounds for life!"

I knew what that was referring to.

"But luckily all of the prince charming a knights helped save the princess from the dragon, the princess was saved again"

"Some bad things happened when the Prince Charming was away one day, he came home to find his princess was gone, her pony was still there with all of his knights, the princess was left all alone out in the cold nights and days, she was gone for a while starting all over again...."

Louis stopped telling his story and started tucking in sapphire and Cody.

"But wait what happened after that?" sapphire begged. "please tell me"

"The prince went to look for the princes, he found her with a little princess jr and a little prince! they started again and found a new castle that they could share together he made her a queen and they got married" Louis said switching off the little lights beside the kids.

"And the other knights, the one with a giant quiff that reached the sky! he got married to the pony and they had a kid too"

"That sounds like uncle zayn" Cody stated!

"And that sounds like you and mummy!" sapphire yelled realising.

"Yeah, I guess mummy did get saved like the princess" he smirked...

We closed the door smiling at each other as we walked down stairs together hand in hand.

Liam, Liam and Jessie are together now! and Niall hooked up with the girl at the drive through, turns out she's related to the girl in Nando's! although the girl from Nando's was already with someone, my brother! Harry and Mandy got married as well, they had a joint wedding with zayn and Alice who now have a little girl called Emmy!

Everyone's living happily ever after...

I've got another little baby growing inside of me, and this one is jacks... just kidding its Louis and mine...

And Well me... I've been saved

"Hey Louis we're out of jelly beans!"