chapter 21- save me from forgetting nugget

SAM POV-

I heard everyone running around the house shouting and laughing, i was just sat on my bed tracing my fingers along the cuts on my wrist,there were 14 i counted, there was only 9 yesterday, i dont even remember doing the last 5, im going crazy im losing it and i dont know what to do. i selected a buch of bracelets from the draw beside my bed and slid them onto my wrist to cover up the horrible red lines that marked my skin. i layed back onto the bed thinking about...well everything about my life about louis,mostly about callum. 

"I FORGOT MY NUGGET!" I heard louis call from the bottom of the stairs.

what on earth was he talking about? i heard his footsteps running up the steps and then he was barging into my room, i sat myself back up again and looked at him slaping a fake smile onto my face. 

"were leaving, come on lets go to nandos" he instructed grinning at me .

"im not really hungry" i lied, and as if just on que to ruin my totaly believable lie my stomach made a rumbling sound much like a tumble drier. 

"well if i heard correctly your tummy doesnt agree with that" he laughed at me walking over and collecting me into his arms.

"hey what are you doing!" i demended wriggling about in his grasp

"im carrying you to the car so we can fill you up with chicken" he chuckled. 

he started running down the steps and to the front door he picked up a pair of shoes on the way out, i heard the door lock and then he jogged over to the car. "am i not to heavy" i laughed. 

"of course not silly, your light as a feather" he must have been lying he wouldnt want to hurt my feelings and just admit that i was fat. 

i started giggling as he opened the car door and jumped into the back with me. the rest of them all stopped and started looking at us.

"I almost forgot my nugget" louis smiled cheekily at me. 

"oh!" the rest of them said as if they understood something. oh i get it im his nugget!

"why am i a nugget?" i laughed 

"because nuggets are amazing and so are you" 

"ill take that as a compliment" i giggled.

"give me your feet nugget!" louis said grabbing my foot as we drove away. he put the shoes on my feet even though they were like 3 sizes too big for me.

"NANDOS!" niall cheered

"finally alice you can have some nandos" i said leaving over towards her in front of me.

"yes i can" she repied proudly.

"i think we should go out tomorow night, celebrate the new twins of the house!" harry cheered.

"agreed" zayn called. 

"parrtttaaayyy!" louis added his input.

"why not tonight" liam asked

"ive got a date" harry murmered 

the whole of us cooed at him making him blush and slump down in his seat.

"I SEE NANDOS!" niall called pointing out the window, here we were, damn it how was i gonna get out of this one.