Chapter 13- save her from leaving me!

"you dont have to do that, i mean im going back to Australia soon anyway" alice answered in shock.

"i agree you dont have to do that" i said to louis and the rest of the boys in the room. "but what do you mean your going back to Australia, you only just got here! " i complained turning my attention to alice.

"i know i only just got here...but i havent got my stuff, i have to go to Jessie and tell her... i promised i would go to her dance class with her...and she must be so devastated about not getting into the gymnastics legue, she was only half a point away from getting in" she started rambling on and on a started paniking about random stuff that could happen if h she didnt go back.

"oh i forgot about that.." i sighed looking down at my bed covers and playing with the materail in my hands.

"and my art show is tomorow..." she trailed off looking sad that she probably wasnt going to make it in time. 

"why on earth did you come all the way over here if you have a show tomorow!" i exclaimed

"what do you mean... your my sister, as soon as i heard i had to come over here i wasnt going to leave you here" she stated

"well you have to leave now!" i demanded.

"what if i dont want to go!" 

"you have to... you have to go to this art show you have been working so hard on it"

"who said i have to go" she said putting her hand on her hips.

"i did, and im the queen so you have to do as i say" i sassed back to her

"i am actually the queen" louis interupted earning a wack on the back of his head from niall who was sat beside him now.

"you go back,you get to your art show.. watch jessie and then get your stubborn ass back here in time for christmas!" i ordered her not taking no for an answer.

"fine!" she gave in. 

"we will pay for the flights!" niall cheered.

"no you wont" alice said 

"oh yes we will" louis replied

"no way!"

"yes"

"no"

"yup"

"never"

"never in your wildest dreams!" harry sang cheekily. they all started laughing for some reason but i didnt understand what was so funny.

"we are paying for the tickets there and back, that is that nothing more shall be said" louis demanded, he looked over at me and done a really cheesy wink towards me making me blush and look down giggling quietly.

"okay then," alice agreed finally giving in.

"i guess i better get going if im going to get back in time..." shae said coming towards me and giving me a gentle hug before telling me that she will be back soon.

"good luck Alice!" i called after her just before she left the room and started heading down the hallway, i saw her walk past the window of my hospital room and then she was gone...again!

ALICE P.O.V

I didnt want to go and leave Sam in the hospital without me again but i really wanted to get to my art show on time and after all i did promise Jessie that i would go to at least three dance lessons and a gymnastic show before i leave at christmas and i never was a person to break a promise to anyone, let alone my best friend!

I was walking down the corridor slowly taking in all of the people around me, i didnt want to leave her... but i wanted to do this art competition, why does life have to be so confusing? why cant it be simple and easy? its not fair! i thought to myself as i left the hospital and called for a taxi, i climbed in when it arived and told him the destination before he started to drive away from the hospital.