Chapter 29- save her from what she does

LOUIS POV

I woke up at 6 because Paul banged on the door yelling at me. I opened my eyes still squinting, you know those first moments in the morning you forget where you are? yeah, well I got that for about five minutes until I realised that Sam was snuggled close to me, I didn't look at her properly at first but when I looked again I noticed something I didn't really want to.

There were bright red maths lining her skin up her arms and legs, I leant over her tugging her shirt up a bit to reveal even more deeper gashes in her stomach all the way up. there was hardly any skin visible anymore, how hadn't I noticed this before? I felt a tear run Down my face and fell into her cheek.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked so shocked when she saw me above her, she looked down and then looked back up at me, she squirmed around again and ran off into the bathroom, I heard the lock go before I could get in there with her.

"Why Sam?" I asked standing by the door.

"I'm sorry" she cried from the other side.

"Look can we just talk about it?" I asked

"No go away" she sniffled back

"Please Sam everything will be okay" I said trying to get her out.

"No it won't Louis" she denied. "it never is"

"Look it's okay we can sort this out together"

"I don't need to sort it out I'm fine!"

"Sam lets be honest your not okay" I said.

"I am I'll stop I promise" she said back.

"Sam can you come out I need to go soon"

"No"

"Please"

"No go away ill be gone when you get back"

"No Sam you can't Leave, please don't just come out"

"Never"

"Sam"

"Louis" she copied me.

"Do you really want to run away from all this and go back all alone, do you really want to leave this all behind.?"

"No" she sighed.

"Then come out, I won't tell any of the boys" I said to her. "but I think you should tell Alice she's worried about you Sam, we both are"

"Why do you care about me?" she asked. "I'm just some messed up weirdo, I'm a mess I have baggage" she cried, "maybe Callum should have finished me off when he had the chance" she mumbled.

"Sam don't ever say that! ever! you are amazing and.. talented your funny and cute beautiful"

"I'm not" she refused.

"Just come out and ill tell you why I care about you" I said.

The door clicked and she walked out. I literally shoved her into my chest and wrapped my arms around her. she cried into my shirt gripping onto me tightly.

"I'm sorry, I messed up everything" she muffled into my chest.

"No you didn't, I care about you Sam, a lot"

"Well you shouldn't!" she cried.

"Well I do okay because I-I'm" she looked up at me her eyes puffy and red her hair all messy and tears streaming down her face. "because I love you Sam" I admitted crashing my lips onto hers, she was in shock but she responded kissing me back.

She pulled away and smiled weakly at me. "your just saying that to make me be quiet aren't you?"

"No Sam I really am in love with you, truly madly and deeply in love with you"

"Well I guess this is the right time to tell you I love you a lot too" she finally smiled at me.

"Right Sam you and Alice can stay here today okay, just chill for the day, talk things through and then ill be back and maybe if you want to that is, you... and me" I pointed to we then me. "we could go on a... well a date" I suggested.

"I would like that a lot" ill go and get Alice. she said waking towards the door.

"Sam" I laughed

"What?" she turned around.

"Your in your underwear an a shirt. and your well yeah" I meant her cuts and she understood me. "Ill go get Alice and tell her okay and she can come over here. and ill get going and see you later" I said running off to go and get Alice.

I knocked on zayns door, "it's unlocked" he called so I walked in. Alice was still in the bed, a single bed, but the other hasn't been slept in.

"We got one double bed and you got two singles" I laughed. "not that I'm complaining" I smirked cheekily.

"I'm almost ready, I was gonna let Alice lay in" he said making his hair quaffed up whilst looking in the mirror.

"Yeah Sam sent me to come and get her Sams stayin' here as well today" I said walking over to Alice's bed.

"Alice" I tapped her gently.

"Alice" I tapped her again but this time she flipped around to face me rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"Yeah, what are you doing here Louis?"

"It's Sam"

"What is she okay" Alice sat up straight instantly at the name of her sister.

"Yeah well... she wants to talk to you, your both staying here today, you can just relax and chat about stuff..." I tried not to bring anything up as Sam didn't want any of the other boys to know.

"Bye zayn" she ran over to him and pecked him on the lips, she grabbed a dressing gown from the bathroom and ran away quickly.

"Is something wrong with Sam?" zayn asked me.

"Oh she's fine" I lied, I hated lying but I promised Sam, it wasn't my thing to tell.

"Well we better get going" he said collecting his stuff and heading for the door. .