Chapter 12-save me from confusion

Sam P.O.V

I can hear voices, there's Louis, Harry and Niall, but then I hear a girls voice one I recognise, one that I've been missing more than anything in the past 2 years, Alice! she was here, I can here her, and knowing that im in the Same room as her right now makes me feel a hell of a lot better, even though I can't really feel much at all.

The voices all left the room, it was quiet but I could sense someone's presence, someone's hand took mine and I knew it was Louis, 'stay strong' he whispered in my ear, i

wonder If he knows I can hear him?

But then something odd happened, I felt warm lips press against my forehead and then on my lips, I don'. t know what was happening but I felt funny, I felt different better, no worse maybe.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

what's happening? what's going on?

'Nurse! nurse!' someone shouted.

BEEEEEEEEEEP!

'Oh my gosh!' Alice's voice screamed.

'Nurse!" Louis continued to call.

'Run bitch, run' wait Callum? why is he here. he's not I'm dreaming, I must be. 'I'm on my way' he kept saying things bitterly to me, before his face flashed through my vision. I started tossing and turning, how am I moving? how am I moving?

'She's moving! she's moving!' Louis shouted happily.

"Callum, Callum, Callum" I murmured.

'Everyone out!" a woman's voice sounded.

"NO!" I yelled shooting up in shock. my eyes opened wide. and I saw all eyes on me.

A short slim blonde woman stood there with her clipboard beside me, her hair was pulled back neatly behind her head with a blue bow.

Louis looked tired his eyes bold staring at me in shock. Harry stood there as well he looked over at the nurse then his gaze met mine again.

"Sam!" Alice cried running over towards me.

"Don't crowd her!" the nurse scolded them all.

Pain shot through my body, through my legs the most. "Shit!" I cursed.

"Please can everybody leave the room, she will be okay, I will take good care of her I promise." the nurse smiled ushering all of them out of the room. Louis was the last out, a tear rolled down his cheek and he smiled at me.

"Just lay down carefully okay, my name is nurse. winters, but you can call me Wendy." she told me nicely, Wendy winters, where had I heard that before?

"You've been out cold In a coma for the past week and a few days, you'll be in a lot of pain for a little while but you'll be glad to hear that mostly you've recovered whilst in your coma." she said writing something into her paper.

"Well that's great" I mumbled turning over to my side to face her.

"Now the bad news...." she continued. oh gosh!

"Oh" I said that's all I could say really.

"You had to have a few operations, one in your leg, a very small one though, but the one across your shoulder, it left a scar, I guess you could get rid of it eventually but it would cost so much money." she said. "but it will be okay" she assured me, would it really be okay? or was she just saying that to make me feel better?

"Hmmm" I mumbled.

"You can probably be out of here in a week maybe even less, but in a wheel chair or crutches....of course just to be sure though ill have to do some test today and tomorrow"