Chapter 2- Save Jessie from maths

Chapter 2-Alice's P.O.V

"Stupid maths!" Jess moaned at me from up on my bed. "what now?" I asked laughing slightly as I said so,

"why would they mix numbers with letters and then use them in angles!?" she sounded so annoyed haha poor her.

"Here, lemme seeeeee" I whined flapping my arms all around the place.

"Here you are welcome to it! you always understand this...stuff...whatever it is" she blurted out before chucking down all of the papers on the floor in front of me.

Me eyes scanned all over the page looking at the numbers and reading over the instructions given at the top of the page. this was easy, seriously easy! I've always been good at maths, and science and...well most classes to be honest, not bragging or anything but I always get the highest grades possible! Jess is really smart as well... just not at maths, definitely not good at maths, it's one of her only weaknesses, my weakness? sports!

Unlike my twin sister Sam I suck at sports, she was always the best at it, but I didn't care I had the brains and she had the physical skills, that's how it all worked, just because we are twins doesn't mean we are alike, we are like opposites at most thing.

She likes coffee I like tea, I like cake she prefers sweets, I like pink and purple she likes blues reds and greens! I like music like Jessie J and recent stuff like that, she does as well but she would chose green day or the fray over her any day! all time low and blink 182 as well that's her kind of thing, she likes Olly Murs and especially Jason Mraz as well!

I miss the times when we used to see each other everyday, like proper sisters should, until Sandra and Paul took her all the way to America! I hate them with a strong passion!

They always ignored me when they were here in Australia, always ignoring Sam as well!

Not that I've got the best family either though... Sarah my mum, and them there's Leah my other my mum... yes they are a couple, yes I have two mums, no they are not my actual parents obviously, none of them are I was adopted, my parents are gay! get over it!

It's always been so hard to cope with it though, when I was little I got confused I guess, so did all the other kids. it wasn't until high school that people started to care about it.

"Hey look it the lesbians creation!"

"Oi mate she has two mums, how messed up!" They would call out to me down the corridors, laughing at me, talking about me and my family!

"Jess this is easy" I giggled jumping up onto my bed beside her and perching myself onto my heart pillow.

I started to explain the questions to her and showing her how to work them out on the calculator.

She's been my best mate for a while now, since Sam left. she moved to my school In the last year. she has long blonde hair that flows all the way down her back and stops just before her butt. haha! it's beautiful though I wish I had her hair...

"Ooooohhh I get it now, thanks" she said to me a wide smile spreading across her face as she looked at me.

"Jess it's 5 o'clock!" Leah called to us from down stairs.

"Oh god I've got gymnastic training in half an hour I best be going" Jess informed me as she rummaged around with her papers and started to pack them into her small backpack.

"You coming back tomorrow?" I asked her helping her zip up her bag trying not to rip it open because it was full to its brim.

"I'm not sure, if I get into the gymnastic tournament then I will go straight to Belgium...but if I don't then sure" she told me before slinging her bag onto her back and standing up off of my bed.