Chapter 2

Chloë's POV
"Wait...so you've never watched Teen Wolf?" Tyler asked me "No" I answered "How's that even possible?" He questioned, I shrugged and said "I'm not really into the whole supernatural stuff," "Well then we'll see about that...meet me at Starbucks on Friday right after school." He demanded "Are you gonna make me have a Teen Wolf marathon?" I asked "Don't worry, I'll be watching with you" he told me with a smirk "Fine" I said.

*30 minutes later*
"I'm hungry" Tyler said as we walked past Papa Johns. We walked in and ordered pizza. While we were eating, Tyler's phone buzzed "Who is it?" I asked "Dylan" he said reading the text then he suddenly said "Let's go" "Okay?" I said weirdly questioning 'why'.

He looked at me and was on the verge of tears "Let's just go" he said. We walked out of the restaurant and hurried to his car.

-Skipping Car Ride-

We parked somewhere and when we got out and walked a bit, I realized we were at a hospital. My voice cracked as I asked Tyler "What's wrong?" He looked back at me and sighed, "It's Lexi. Dylan was driving when they passed a crossroad and a car crashed into Dylan's car from- from Lexi's side. Now just keep your head low and follow me. There might be some paparazzi" he instructed me. "Wh-" before I could ask why, people swarmed around us taking pictures and asking questions. "Tyler how's your sister?" "Will she make it to Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?" 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?' I thought. Wait...what?! "Who's this girl?" "Is this your new girlfriend?" "Tyler" "Ty-" and with that we entered the hospital. "Phew" I said. Tyler gave me a weak smile and hurried to the main desk. I followed. "Lexi Posey? Where is she? Which room?" Tyler asked. "403" the nurse said. He ran down the left hallway. "It's the other hall sir, the right one." I heard footsteps coming closer. He smiled and thanked the nurse then ran down the other hallway. "Thank you" she smiled and I followed Tyler.