Chapter 15

Lexi's POV
I woke up the next morning and found myself in a familiar, yet unfamiliar bed, and it wasn't mine.
"Dylan?" I said slowly getting out of bed, I walked into the bathroom and washed my face.

When I got out of the bathroom, I saw a shirtless Dylan searching the closet, "Morning" he said with a smile on his face "Morning" I replied smiling back at him. "Tyler called and invited us for breakfast, he said that he has good news" Dylan informed me. I nodded and went to the living room.

*10 minutes later*
Dylan came down and said "Let's go?" I jumped off the couch and followed him out the door.

*Skipping car ride*

We knocked on the door and waited for Tyler or Chloë to answer.
When the door opened, a happy Tyler approached us "Yo, wazzap man" he greeted Dylan with a bro hug then he approached me and hugged me tightly. Last time we saw each other, we were fighting...now we're hugging, he must be very happy.

When we walked on, we saw a table full of food "Where's Chloë?" I asked "She's in the kitchen" Tyler replied. I nodded and made my way towards the kitchen. By the time I got to the kitchen door, I saw Chloë making waffles. "Hey Chlo" I said walking in "Oh...hey, I was just finishing something" she said leaving the waffles and hugging me "Need some help?" I asked when we pulled away, she looked around and said "No, it's fine, I'm just gonna put the waffles on a plate and...yeah, but thanx for the offer" she smiled. I nodded and walked out.

*At Breakfast*
"Wait...Chloë, you did all of this?" Dylan asked, she nodded and asked "Is it good?" "It's amazing" he replied. She smiled and I asked "So, what's the good news?". Tyler and Chloë looked at each other and Tyler said "Well, Chloë got her memory back and gonna live here in LA..." He was interrupted by Chloë "But...that's not the most important thing now" Dylan furrowed us brows and I looked at Chloë weirdly "Then what it?" I asked "Well, since a lot of shit happened lately-" "True that" I heard Dylan mumble. Tyler shot him a playful glare "Let her finish" Tyler ordered Dylan. I just smiled and waited for Chloë to continue. "As I was saying," Chloë looked at me then back at Dylan "Since a lot of shit happened lately, we decided on taking a break and going on a road trip." "Wait, like a proper road trip?" I asked getting more excited, quite childish thinking about it "Well, yeah" Tyler continued. His mile getting bigger by the second. "We finish filming this week, so we could go next weekend. How about that?" I grinned like a little kid. "Well, I'm in" "Good that. What about you Dyl?" Tyler asked turning his head towards Dylan's direction "If she's going, I'm going" I tried not to blush at his comment. I looked at the ground, then tucked a stranded piece of hair behind my ear and hid a smile.

"By the way Lexi" my head jolted up at the mere mention of my name "What?" I must've sounded worried, because Tyler, Dylan, and Chloë, started laughing. I looked at them clearly confused. "What?" I asked again "What did I do?" "We're having girls sleepover with Holland, Crystal, Arden, and Shelley. Care to join?" Chloë informed/asked me "Yeah, okay" I said. Chloë nodded, but then I heard Tyler say "Hey. What about us?" He pouted. Dylan patted his shoulder from across the table, then answered "It's okay buddy, they can go. It's been a while since we've had a bro night-" "Wait, what? A bro night? What do you guys do?" Chloë asked. I shook my head since I knew the answer to that. Ever since Tyler and Dylan became friends or bros or whatever, they used to go to each other's houses, order food, play video games till midnight, then go sleep. I know that since it happened at our house millions of times. "We basically play video gems till we're tired, then talk, then eat, then sleep" Dylan responded. Tyler nodded, agreeing with what Dylan said. "Pretty much sums the whole thing up" Tyler added.
Chloë gave me a they-need-help look. I chuckled and whispered "I already knew that" to her.