Chapter 18

Dylan's POV
"What do you want Dylan?" Lexi asked folding her arms, "Listen, Lexi you don't know what happened okay? If you just let me explain..." I started "Cameron...Cameron, threatened me. He was jealous of Tyler dating Chloë, and he...he told me that if I ever wanted to see you again, I would have to do everything he tells...orders...me to do-" "What did he tell you do?" Lexi asked interrupting me "He wants me to cause trouble between Tyler and Chloë, so that they would break up" I answered, then she asked another question.

"Who was the girl?" "I...I don't know, he just told me that a girl would be waiting there and that he would come with orders" I explained.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Lexi asked me, I didn't know the answer "I don't...I don't know, I thought that if I told you or anyone else, he would hurt...I thought that if...if I told anyone he would hurt you...just like he hurt Chloë" I finally spoke up. I felt a lump at the back of my throat, but I didn't want to cry right now, I needed to be strong...for Lexi.

When I looked up, I saw Lexi tearing up "Hey, I won't let him, or anyone else hurt you" I assured her wiping a tear off her face, and pulled her into a hug.

When I pulled away she smiled and asked "What about Tyler and Chloë?" "I solved that out yesterday. I stopped working with him" I answered "So, we're all safe now?" Lexi asked me "Not exactly...but we're still on for the road trip. So, I don't think anything bad is gonna happen well...anything bad that includes him" I answered.

"Okay..." Lexi said smiling "Okay..." I repeated (A/N: "Maybe okay will be our always" Sorry had to do it. Continue reading) "Let's go in" she said. I nodded and we walked in.

"Everything okay?" Chloë asked walking towards me and Dylan "Yeah" Lexi said as we looked at each other, eyes locked with each other's, and fingers intertwined.

Chloe's POV
"So...road trip is back on track?" I said breaking the awkward silence between Tyler and Dylan. I nudged Tyler because he was glaring at Dylan like he was about to murder him.

"Tyler" I scream-whispered. He shook his head and looked at me "Yeah?" He said "You look like you're about to kill Dylan" I told him "I just...I wanna know what happened between him and Lexi." He answered me but he didn't question Dylan at all "Next week is still on right?" Tyler asked, we all nodded in agreement.

-Next Week-
"You ready?" Tyler asked "Yeah just...finishing...my...make-up." I answered
We were getting ready for the road trip. I was wearing a white crop top, and white ripped short shorts, with my white converse, and my hair was in a bun. Tyler was wearing a blue button up shirt with rolled up sleeves, with jeans and his white converse.

 Tyler was wearing a blue button up shirt with rolled up sleeves, with jeans and his white converse

We rented an SUV for the road trip, and Tyler was gonna drive so, the SUV was in our garage.

When I finished, we left and went to Lexi and Dylan's place to pick them up. Lexi was wearing ripped jeans with a white crop top, and one of those flowery jackets with blue converse. Dylan was wearing a red shirt with khaki shorts and navy blue converse, that match up with Lexi's.

Lexi and Dylan approached us and entered the car and sat in the backs seat.

"Hey" Lexi said cheerfully. "How ya doin gurl?" I asked her. It's been a while we've all hung out together. I'll ask Lexi if shed like to go shopping or something later. "I'm good. You got the tents and sleeping bags?" She replied. "Yeah. You got the food and wood?" I inquired. She nodded. "Let's go then" Tyler said starting the engine as we headed to god knows where.

-1 Month Later-
We were now going back to LA.

We went everywhere in America, including the Grand Canyon, took pictures along Niagara Falls, bungy jumped along the Mississippi River, and hiked on the Colorado mountains.

Tyler and I are now filming season 7 of Teen Wolf and Dylan and Lexi decided to go back to New Jersey so that Lexi could finish studying and Dylan was helping her but he came back often to film with us.

It was now 8:30pm and had to film the last episode of 7A. "Chlo, you ready?" Tyler shouted from the kitchen. Although I can't see him, I can tell his mouth was full of food by the way he was talking. "Yeah" I shouted back.

When we got to the studio, it was pitch black and all we could hear was our footsteps. "Tyler? Are we early?" I asked. No response.

Suddenly all the lights switched on, and I heard a loud crowd shout "SURPRISE!" I turned to see all the cast and crew standing behind me with big smiles on their faces. Tyler ran up to me and gave me a kiss on the lips "Happy Birthday babe" he said when he pulled away "Wait...what's the date?" I asked "24th of May" he replied. I hugged him tight and pulled away when I realized that now everyone was around us just staring at me and Tyler. Everyone laughed and I asked "Wait...so, we're not really filming?" "No. Not today" a familiar voice said, I turned around, and saw Dylan and Lexi walk in hand in hand.

I ran up to them, hugged them, and said "You made it" "Yeah. Happy Birthday Chlo" Lexi said as I pulled away "Thanks" I replied.

-12am-
"That was so fun...thank you" I said kissing Tyler "Hey, I just want my baby to be happy" he said smiling when I pulled away. We went back home and cuddled while watching a movie. I eventually fell asleep on Tyler's chest.

-The Next Morning-
I woke up and we were still in the same position that we were in last night. Tyler's strong arms were wrapped around my small waist now.