Chapter 5

Chloe's POV
Me and Tyler were talking and I was trying to calm him down, when Dylan appeared. I nudged Tyler and said "Hey, I think there's news" he lifted his head and looked to his left, he saw Dylan and got up, so did I. We walked over to Dylan...well tbh we 'rushed' over to Dylan. "Is she okay? Did she wake up?" Tyler started asking questions but Dylan cut him off "She woke up" "I'm gonna go in" Ty said laying his hand on my back, I nodded and he left. "How is she?" I asked Dylan "She's fine" he replied "Let's go get something to drink" I said, he nodded and we left.

*15 mins later*
"So...are you and Lexi...really close?" I asked "I've known her for as long as I can remember..." He chuckled "Me and Tyler were best friends...brothers since kindergarten. When I would have play dates at his house, Lexi would always be my fake wife and Tyler would be disgusted..." We both laughed, him remembering and me imagining "And what would happen then?" I asked, he sighed "...then she would pretend that she's sick and I would kiss her on the cheek and tell her 'everything is going to be okay' but...after what happened yesterday, I wasn't sure if everything was going to be okay and when she woke up today morning, I thought maybe...maybe that's just a miracle..." "Hey don't say that, I'm sure everything is going to be okay... Sure, I wasn't with you guys when you were young but...you seem like you can get through anything and everything when you're together." I assured Dylan. "And...it sounds like you have feelings for Lexi" I said "Chloë? Can you keep a secret?" He asked me "Yeah, of course" I replied "Well...I've had a crush on Lexi since the 3rd grade" he said in a low voice "Does Tyler know?" I asked "I've mentioned that she's cute in front of him but...I don't think he knows" Dylan answered.
(A/N: Lexi and Chloë are a year younger than Tyler and Dylan)

*5 mins later*
My phone buzzed "Who is it?" Dylan asked "Tyler, he's asking where we are" I said "Tell him we'll be back in a minute" Dylan told me. I nodded and as soon as I sent the text, we got up and left.

*When we got back to the hospital*
There were no paparazzi...surprisingly. "The doctor said that we can take her out of the hospital after filling in the forms" Tyler informed me and Dylan "Well, you fill in the forms and we'll help Lexi get ready" I said, he nodded and we left.

When me and Dylan walked into Lexi's room, we found her sitting on the edge of the bed trying to get up, we ran up to her and helped her get up. "Chloë, were you here all night?" Lexi asked me "Yeah, I was with Tyler" I replied. "Well...I need to get out of this hospital before all the paparazzi appears" she said, me and Dylan looked at each other and nodded.

*After Lexi got ready*
"I filled in the forms, let's go" Tyler said walking into the room. Me, Dylan, and Lexi were sitting on the bed talking.

We left the room, but by the time we got to the front door, all the paparazzi was outside "Shit" Lexi mumbled. Dylan approached the registration desk and asked the receptionist something. He nodded and rushed back to us. "Let's go" he said "How are we gonna leave? There's paparazzi all around this place" Lexi said worriedly "Not everywhere" Dylan replied rapidly like he knew that she was gonna say/ask that. We looked at each other and we all had a weird expression on our faces, like we had no idea where we were going, which we didn't because Dylan wouldn't tell us, but we followed him anyway.

*10 mins later*
We finally got to a door that none of us knew where it would lead us to except for Dylan, and I knew that because he had a look on his face like he was sure of what he was doing. When he opened the door, the parking lot was all that was in front of us "See...the paparazzi isn't everywhere..." Dylan said giving Lexi a smirk, she smiled and her cheeks turned red...she was blushing "...I'll get the car, wait here" Dylan said. We nodded and he headed off to get the car.

*1 hour later*
We got back to Lexi and Tyler's house, but before entering, we had to check if their mum was home or at work. "She's at work" Tyler assured us. "Thank god...I don't want her knowing about what happened" Lexi sighed. We went in and sat down.

"Let's play 7 minutes in heaven" I suggested breaking the awkward silence "What's that?" Tyler and Dylan asked "You've never played it before?" I asked surprised. They all shook their heads and I explained how the game works.

"How about we invite some people over that are in town?" Tyler suggested, Lexi got excited but I didn't know why, yet, I agreed.

*30 mins later*
"Holland...Chloë, Chloë...Holland" Tyler introduced us to each other "Crystal...Chloë" etc...

*When the game started*
It was my turn to pick 2 people, "Dylan and..." There was a long silence that I broke when I said the second persons name.