Chapter 8

Chloe's POV
I knocked on the door I was assigned to and walked in. I was kind of nervous when I saw 3 people sitting at a desk with papers in front of them, those people were the director, co-director, and writer. "Name?" One of them said "Um...Chloë....Chloë Grey" I answered.

*After the audition*
I finished the audition and walked out of the building to see Tyler standing outside in front of a car "This is your car?" I asked surprised, his car was a red Porsche with a driving plate on the back that said '3847LA' "Yeah, you like it?" Tyler asked me "I love it" I replied "Good, cuz we are going to a place that you are gonna love with this car" he said. We got into the car and left.

Lexi's POV
*Earlier that day*
I woke up and felt myself wrapped in a pair of strong, muscular arms. I slowly turned around and saw Dylan sleeping, he looked so adorable. I lightly brushed away his hair but it went back to where it was. I chuckled to myself. "Dyl, Dyl" I nudged him lightly. No answer "Dylan!" I scream-whispered "Wake up" "Nooooo" he whined "I wanna stay here with youuu" he said stretching the last part. I smiled to myself "Are you smiling?" He asked. My eyes widened. "How did you know?" I asked back. He slowly opened his eyes and blinked the sleep out of them, "I just know" he smirked.

Dylan leaned in, but I stopped him "Wait, go brush your teeth. I ain't kissing you until you do that" I teased. He frowned and shook his head "Well, I do whatever I want Miss. Posey" "Wh-" I was interrupted by Dylan's soft lips crashing on mine. He cupped my face in his hands and I let my hands slide to the back of his head on his hair. I felt him smiling which made me smile. I slowly pulled away and hugged Dylan. He gently started streaking my hair and twirling it around his finger. I felt comfortable and couldn't help but smile to myself as I drifted back to sleep while listening to Dylan's steady breathing and heartbeat.

Tyler's POV
-The Next Day-
"I'm gonna miss my exam, when is the flight gonna get called out already?!!" Chloë whined worriedly "When did anyone ever care about mid-term exams?" I asked "Hold up...why do I care so much? It's not like they're the finals" she said pretty quick trying to calm herself down "I KNOW...now just calm down and get those exams out of your mind for now, anyways, it's only 4am in New Jersey, we'll back just in time for the exam" I said assuring her "Right" she said.

*After the plane landed*
"Chloë wake up, we're back in New Jersey" I whispered hoping she would hear me "What time is it?" She asked yawning "Almost 7am" I answered "Shit, I'm gonna be late" she said-almost shouted- her eyes wide. "C'mon, let's go" she said pulling my arm, since we were in first class we were able to get out quickly "I'll call a taxi" I said, she nodded and waited.

We got to school on time, I dropped her off and went back home.

-The Next Week-
I got a call from Jeff Davis telling me that Chloë got the part, it was 3:30pm by now so she should be on her way home. I called her and told her to meet me at my place.

"AAAAAAAAAAAA" Chloë screamed and started jumping up and down. I covered my ears trying to block out her screams, she suddenly jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. "We start shooting in 3 weeks" I said "I need to tell my mum" she said quickly jumping back off of me.

Chloë's POV
I thought about the news that I just received from Tyler. I was in front of my door steps when I started thinking about how I was going to deliver the news to my mum. I took a deep breathe and walked into the house.

"Mum, I'm home" I said hearing my echoes in the empty house, I heard footsteps tracing down the stairs. "Hi honey, how are you?" She asked me "Good" I said and just with one word she knew something was wrong "What's wrong?" She asked me "Well, I have some good news but...some bad news too" I started, she nodded and we sat down on the couch "Um...I got a roll in a series called Teen Wolf, Lexi's brother and best friend are in it but...the shooting is in LA" I said hoping she wouldn't get mad "When did you audition?" She sputtered the question I was hoping she wouldn't ask "Last week" I answered "Well, what about school?" She asked "You're still a Junior" "I know but...I'll come back regularly and visit you every once in a while" I said hoping she would say 'yes' or 'okay' "Okay" she said, I jumped off the couch and hugged her tightly "Thank you, thank you, thank you" I said quickly "Oh and I leave in 2 weeks" and with that I left and ran across the street to Tyler's house. With h just one knock Tyler opened the door "She said yes" I said rapidly, he gave me a hug and said "We need to tell the others".