Chapter 9

Dylan's POV
"Chloë is playing the new roll" Tyler said "We HAVE TO celebrate" I shouted.
We went to Tyler and Lexi's house later that night and celebrated.

-2 Weeks Later-
"I'll be back in the weekend, I promise" I told Lexi giving her a kiss on the lips, she then hugged me tightly. I felt a tear slip from Lexi's eye onto my shoulder, I pulled away her tears "We gotta go" I heard Tyler shout. I nodded and with that we left New Jersey and got back to LA.

*At the studio*
"Chloë and Tyler stand here and...ACTION!" Jeff said from behind the cameras pointing to a spot. The filming started and the scene where Stiles and Malia kiss started but all I thought about that moment was Lexi. "CUT!" Jeff shouted, he walked towards me and asked "Dylan what's wrong? Didn't you learn your lines?" "Um...I did but...I'm just not paying a lot of attention...didn't get enough sleep" I said looking for an excuse "Take 5! He said shaking his head and going back to Russel. They started talking but I couldn't hear them. "You're thinking about Lexi, aren't you?" Chloë and Tyler asked me once I made my way over to them. "I just can't get her off my mind" I said "it's not Dylan that's kissing Malia, it's Stiles that's kissing her come on...get into character" Tyler said, I nodded and we continued filming.

Lexi's POV
I just got a call from my agent telling me that I have a show in a LA next week.

-Next Week-
I packed for the show and told my mum that I'd be gone for 2 or 3 days and made my way to the airport.

*When the plane landed*
Since the show was at night and it was only 2pm here in LA, I decided to visit Dylan, Tyler, and Chloë at the studio. But when I walked in I saw Dylan and Shelly kissing, I felt hot tears slip down my face and ran out "LEXI" I heard Dylan shout from behind me "1 month and you're already cheating on me" I said "I'm not cheating on you. It's just a scene where Stiles and Malia kiss, Lexi please" he said "How do I know if you like her or not?" I asked "Because I love you Lexi not her," he said "what can I do to prove that?" he asked me "I don't know, but...Dylan I can go around knowing that the person I love might be sneaking around with another girl maybe even sleeping with her...I'm not that kind of girl, I never have been, and I never will be...when you figure something out call me but...for now I just need to be alone" I said then left. Dylan stopped dead in his tracks as he watched me leave.

I went back to my hotel room and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up and checked the time...7pm "Shit. I'm gonna be late" I said to myself, I put on white short shorts with a maroon crop top and a black leather jacket with low top white converse and went to the studio where the show was being held.

"You're late" Kendall said to me and yes...I'm talking to THE Kendall Jenner "I'll be ready in 10" I said to her. I headed to the changing room and changed my outfit then headed to the hair and makeup area and got my hair and makeup done and all that took 10-15 minutes since there were more than 2 people working on me in each section. "I'm ready" I said "You're up next" Gigi told me and yes...it is THE Gigi Hadid. It was finally my turn, I walked up the steps and onto the runway.

*After the show*
"HEY, Lexi, we're going to celebrate wanna come?" Kendall asked me "Um...I think I'll skip tonight but thanks for the invite" I replied forcing a smile on my face, she nodded, gave me a hug, we said our goodbyes and with that I went back to my hotel room, took the makeup off and went to bed.

-The Next Morning-
I woke up and saw 3 missed calls from Tyler, 8 missed calls from Dylan, 10 messages from Dylan, and 4 texts from Chloë.
First I checked Chloë's texts:
C: Hi.
C: Where are you? I heard you came to LA for a show.
C: What happened?
C: Meet me tomorrow at Starbucks at 11am
It was still 9am so I had time.

Then I checked Dylan's texts and almost regretted seeing them because I know that once he apologizes and regrets what he did I would go running back to him.
D: Lexi we need to talk!
D: Let me explain!
D: It was part of the script!
D: Lexi you know I would never cheat on you!
D: Lexi, please give me a chance to explain.
ETC...

-11am-
I called Chloë and told her that I would be there, I left my room and went to Starbucks but when I got there, Chloë wasn't alone she had company-Dylan and Tyler- I took a breathe and walked over to them. There was an awkward silence for a while until Dylan broke it. "So...you didn't my calls" "My phone died" I replied not looking up at him, he nodded and looked around us "Um...we'll give you 2 some privacy" Tyler said. Dylan nodded, Chloë smiled sympathetically and I watched as Tyler and Chloë walked away and say on a table outside. I sighed heavily and took a sip from my frappuccino.

I looked up to find Dylan staring at me, he blushed and looked away. I chuckled lightly "What?" I asked. He smiled to himself and looked up "It's just you...you have some whip cream on the side of your mouth" he said and started laughing. My eyes widened "What?!" "Here" he said and brushed his thumb against the side of my face. I stared at him, he stared back.

"Listen, I'm sorry for not listening. I just jumped straight to conclusions" I said. "It's okay" he said. My eyes lit up "Really?" He laughed "As long as you stay mine" I got up and hugged him tightly. *Click* I turned around to see a girl with a camera. She smiled happily. I was shocked. She looked up and smirked evilly. She wore denim jeans and a red and white striped shirt with a jean jacket. I froze in my place. "Well, well, well, that will make a good story" she evilly said. "No please" Dylan got up and walked towards her. She raised an eyebrow and laughed "You know how much money they'll pay me for this. Lexi Posey and Dylan O'Brien out on a date in LA." "There has to be another way" I try to reason with her, but she just looked at me and walked away.

Ishook my head and sat back down in my chair. I felt tears streaming down my face. "It's okay babe. Come here," Dylan said wrapping his arms around me and hugged me tightly "I won't let them do anything to hurt you or our relationship," he said reassuring me "Tyler, Chloë, and I are here for you" he continued I just nodded. "Can we leave?" I asked. Dylan nodded and we got up and left.