Chapter 23

Tyler's POV
I heard Chloe singing in the shower at the top of her lungs, I sang along with her knowing she would then realise that she was singing too loud.

*1 hour later*
"BABE, YOU DONE YET?" I shouted from the living room, running back to the bedroom.

I saw Chloe in front of the closet changing "Oh, um...I'll go out" I said turning around but stopped when she said "No, its fine, I'm done," she started walking towards me as she asked me "what do think?" I looked her up and down, and said "You look hot!" she was wearing a striped black and red flannel wrapped around her waist with a white tee above and ripped black shorts and the shoes she was wearing last night.

"Let's go then," she said as we left for the car.

When we reached IHOP, we walked in hand in hand and looked for Dylan.

I felt Chloë nudging me and told me to follow her gaze. I did, but instead of seeing Dylan, I saw Sophia. She had a...what did Chloë call it? A-a milkmaid braid, with what looked like a soccer jersey for...was that Germany? And, I think she had jean shorts on with that.

Anyways, we saw her sitting in front of a guy and she was laughing. I couldn't see the dudes face, but I couldn't help but remember Dylan, he liked Sophia, and if he knew about this, he would be heartbroken.

Sophia seemed to notice us staring, and her smile slowly disappeared, she looked at the guy who seemed to ask her a question, and she answered him by shaking her head and looking at us then back at the stranger. The guy slowly turned his head.

It was Dylan.

Relief washed through me as I pushed my previous thoughts away and we joined. As we approached them, Sophia moved and sat next to Dylan, for Chloë and I to sit next to each other.

We sat down, Dylan was about to say something, but Chloë interrupted "Let me guess, you 2 are finally together?" Dylan's eyes widened in surprise and then Chloë look at him and they had this weird best friend telepathy moment.

A second later, Chloë and Sophia were holding hands across the table and squealing like fangirls who just saw One Direction, or God knows what. I looked back at Dylan, and smiled.

"We get to finish the breakfast we never did" I told him referring to when we were on set and Dylan was supposed to talk to 'Lexi'. "I guess so,".

We ordered food and as we waited for it, I looked around me, looking at the most important people of my life. My best friend was sitting in front of me, my girlfriend who was sitting next to me, and my other best friend, Sophia who sitting across Chloë dating Dylan.

I was as happy as I can be. We continue Teen Wolf soon and I couldn't be more grateful and blessed for the people I was surrounded by.

-----------------
The End.
Hope you liked this story and...I might explain in another chapter😊.
Oh and...please vote.