Chapter 16

Chloë's POV
*Later that night*
"Babe, you ready?" Tyler called out from downstairs "Coming" I called back. Tyler and I were going out on a date to the movies. I was wearing white, high waisted, skinny jeans and a maroon crop top. I straightened my hair and curled it from the bottom and wore my white converse.

I walked down the stairs, and saw Tyler waiting by the door. He opened the door once he saw me and said "Ma'baby" I laughed and said "Isn't it 'Ma'lady'?" "Well...yeah, but you're my baby" he replied "Well, anyways, thank you" I said bowing, pretending I was wearing a skirt or dress.

*At the cinema*
"So...what movie are we watching?" I asked "I was thinking...Captain America: Civil War?" Tyler said looking at a Captain America poster "I'm in, wait...who's side are you on?" I said/asked "Iron Man, duh. You?" He answered "Captain America, oh and...we're gonna beat your ass back to where you came from"'I said flicking my wrist.

We bought tickets and entered the theater. When the movie started, Tyler and I glared at each other then looked back at the screen.

*When the movie ended*
"I told you we were going to beat your ass up but-" I started but I was cut off by Tyler "But, you were wrong. We won" "No, you didn't" I argued "Yes, we did, Captain America was thrown into jail and so was the rest of the team" he argued back "The movie is called 'Captain America' so clearly...we won" then it all went silent. "It should be called 'Captain gets his ass beaten up America" Tyler said breaking the silence "Can you 2 please shut up" the accountant said approaching us.

We walked out with our heads down trying not to smile. As soon as we got out we cracked up and couldn't stop laughing. "I'm hungry" Tyler said after a while "Same" I replied "Pizza?" He asked. I nodded and we made our way to

My phone buzzed "Who is it?" Tyler asked me "Lexi" I said looking at the screen.
*Text*
(L=Lexi C=Chloë)
L: Where are you?
C: Me and Tyler are on a date, why? What's wrong?
L: Oh, um...nevermind just checking;)
*End of text*

When I read the last text that Lexi sent me, I was confused "What's wrong?" Tyler asked me "Nothing" I replied shaking my head showing a slight smile on my face. I placed my phone on the table. Tyler shrugged and we continued eating, but I couldn't stop thinking about that text. "Hey, is everything okay?" Tyler asked me "Um...yeah, I mean no, I mean...I don't know" I said placing my hands in front of me and intertwining my fingers "What's wrong?" Tyler asked me again, reaching out his hands, unintertwining (A/N: idk if that's a word) my fingers and placing my hands in his. "Lexi sent me a text asking me where I am, but when I told her she just said 'nothing'...I think something's wrong" I said.

Lexi's POV
I was on the verge of crying when I saw what was happening in front of me. Dylan was with another girl. But, that wasn't it...someone was approaching them. I saw a familiar face once that person came into the light.

-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry.
Short chapter & late update.