Chapter 13

Chloë's POV
"...Together" said Tyler.
I was confused when I heard that word come out of his mouth, "What does he mean by 'together'?" I thought out loud "Oh...um, we..never mind" he said shaking his head. "I'm gonna ask the doctor, if we can get you out of here" he said with a faint smile on his face.
When Tyler left, I looked around the room for my phone, and when I found it, I saw a message sent from my phone but I wasn't the one that sent it.
The message read 'If you want her back, you can have her. Let's see if you're worthy enough to save your doll. You'd know where to find her. It's a very special place to her.-CD'
I recognized those initials, they belonged to Cameron Dallas, my ex boyfriend, but how did he get my phone? We broke up before I moved to New Jersey, and I-I don't remember talking to him anytime earlier. The message was sent to Tyler, so he must know what it's about.
I heard the door open, so I quickly slid my phone back to where I found it. "I filled in the forms, so we're good to go now" Tyler said , I nodded and got up.
As soon as I finished changing back into the clothes I was wearing earlier today, me and Tyler left the hospital. We got into his Porsche and left to who knows where.
*Skipping car ride*
There was a long silence before Tyler broke it. "We're here," he said "I'll be inside in a bit, go ahead" I nodded and walked into the familiar, yet unfamiliar house.

Dylan's POV
I took Lexi to the hospital to get some stitches and on our way out, I got a call from Tyler.
*Phone call*
Tyler: Hello?
Dylan: Hey, how's it going?
Tyler: Um...it's-it's fine, how's Lexi?
Dylan: She got stitches and we're heading back home.
Tyler: Is she still-mad?
Dylan: Um...I don't know
Tyler: Can you meet us, me and Chloë, at my place?
Dylan: Yeah, sure...be there in 10.
*End of phone call*
We got into the car and left.
*At Tyler's*
Lexi and Tyler wouldn't look at each other, nor would they talk to each other. "What's going on? Why does Lexi have a bruise and stitches?" Chloë asked clearly confused "You don't remember? You got-" I started but Tyler interrupted me "She was also in the accident" he said.
Just like that, I knew that Tyler didn't want Chloë to know what really happened.
"Can you 2 please talk? For me?" I said begging Lexi and Tyler. They finally looked at each other. Now all that was left for them to do, was talk and figure something out. Tyler got up and said "Excuse me...us" he took Lexi by her hand and went to a room where no one can hear them. "What happened between them?" Chloë asked me "Um...they had a small fight and are mad at each other now...you know how siblings are" I answered hiding the truth, she nodded and we just sat there in silence.

Lexi's POV
Tyler grabbed my hand as we walked into a room where neither Dylan nor Chloë could hear us. We walked into the gaming room and closed the door behind us. I sat down on the couch, looked around the room then back at Tyler "The gaming room, the best place to have a serious discussion" I mumbled quite loudly. "Stop with all the sarcasm, will you?" Tyler said. I rolled my eyes and looked away "Why here agin?" I asked, "So Chloë doesn't hear anything, she-she has short term memory. She doesn't remember us being together" he choked the words out. I sighed sadly. "I-I saw her getting drugged Tyler, and I tried to help," I said pointing to the stitches "but the person, whoever it was-" Tyler interrupted me "Wait, so you didn't see who did it?" "I-It was dark, and I just saw a muscular silhouette" I tried to look away, but I couldn't bring myself to do that. Tyler walked over to the window and frowned to himself.
After a long silence that seemed to last forever, Tyler walked back to my direction and sat next to me. "Look, I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I'm gonna give it a shot and say, I'm really sorry Lexi, I didn't mean to hit you. I was too overwhelmed by what happened that I forgot you were my little sister, I shouldn't have interfered with something that was none of my business. But, I was scared-I was scared of losing you-" he stopped for a breath, but before he could continue, I said "That doesn't give you the right to hit me. Tyler, what I saw there-what I witnessed was something I can never unsee. You're usually nice and you always keep your calm when shit happens. But, that day you looked like you were about to murder someone and I was scared that someone was me. Look, I really don't know..." I sighed and placed my face in the palm of my hands. "Lexi, you're my little sister and I would do anything to protect you. Please, I'm afraid that I'm losing Chloë...I-I can't lose you, too".
I lifted my head up and glanced at Tyler. His eyes were tearing up. Seeing him so sad made me feel sorry for him.
He was my big brother, after all. He was always there for me when I need him. Maybe, just maybe, he wasn't himself that day, he was too surprised, maybe shocked and he felt scared about me getting harmed. I opened my arms, and Tyler hugged me tightly. He started crying and holding on to my sleeve (A/N: Imagine when Scott was crying with his mum over Allison). This didn't mean I forgave him, but it was a step towards rebuilding our trust.
Call me selfish, but to prove your words, you have to prove your self esteem and I'm not fully forgiving Tyler until I see action.
After a while of us hugging, I gently pulled away. I looked at my sleeve that was now drenched in tears. I smiled faintly. I got up and reached out to the door, as I was about to open, I heard Tyler say "I'll always be there for you, the same way you were always there for me." I looked back at him as he wiped away his tears and smiled at me. I grinned back at him and left the room.
I walked down the hallway and took a right to enter the living room, where Tyler and I left Dylan and Chloë. I saw that Chloë was sleeping, while Dylan was on his phone playing 'Kendall & Kylie'. I laughed when I saw him so into the game trying to choose a cute outfit for whatever event he was going to. He looked up and his eyes lit up. "Did you make up?" He asked "I would say we took a step into fixing the problem" I replied. He got up and engrossed me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his torso and breathed in deeply, smelling his wonderful, yet familiar cologne. I hugged him tighter as if I was afraid of losing him. I really did miss him. I loved the way his eyes twinkled whenever they were under the sun. I missed kissing his soft, delicate lips. I missed how he wrapped his arms protectively around me as if he didn't want me to go. I loved and missed the way he gently twirled my hair whenever we were sitting together. I didn't realize back then but I truly am in love with this dork. But now, because of my past mistake, big mistake may I add, I just lost the only person that cared about me.
I didn't fell myself doing what I did next, but apparently, I was sobbing into Dylan's shirt. It was too much.
I felt like crying might make me feel better, it always does. "Let's go" Dylan said pulling away from the hug and wrapping his arm around my waist.
We got into the car and left.
"So, what happened?" Dylan asked me "He said some stuff, I said some stuff and...yeah" I answered. He giggled and asked "Come on, what really happened?" "Well..." I started.
By the time we got to Nandos, I finished explaining and he asked "Why are we at Nandos?" "FOOOOOD" I replied, he shrugged. We got out of the car and walked into Nandos hand in hand.