Chapter 21

Chloë's POV
I got a text from Dylan saying 'My place tomorrow evening, I'm not helping if you back out' I was pretty confused, so I decided to call Dylan, he answered after 3 rings.

*Phone call*
Dylan: Hey
Chloë: Hi...what's up with that text that you sent me?
Dylan: Let's just say I have an idea
Chloë: Dylan? Idea? Is it any good?
Dylan: Haha very funny, and yes it's a good idea. Do you trust me?
Chloë: Yeah...
Dylan: Then just be at my house tomorrow evening. NO BACKING OUT. Oh and...wear something nice.
*End of Phone Call*

-The Next Day-
I woke up and checked the time, it was 10:30am. I decided to make myself breakfast and pick out the outfit I was gonna wear this evening.

*Later that day*
I decided to wear a burgundy turtle neck crop top with a short black skirt and burgundy high top converse, and left.

When I got to Dylan's house, I saw Tyler's car parked outside and immediately knew what Dylan was up to, just from a tiny gesture. I hesitated for a moment, but got out of the car anyways.

I knocked on the door and it opened after 3 knocks, I heard laughter and saw Tyler smiling, but when he saw me his smile started fading away "Dylan, what is she doing here?" Tyler asked as I walked in "Dylan, what's going on?" I asked, now we were both staring at Dylan waiting for our questions to be answered "You need to talk" Dylan told us "I have nothing to say to him" I said turning my back and making my way to the door. I stopped in my when I heard Tyler say "But I have a lot to say to you and...I need answers" I turned back and walked towards Tyler and asked "To what?" He pointed at the couch as a sign to tell me to sit down.

I waited for him to start talking but he just stared at Dylan for a while until he said "Oh...um...I'll just leave you 2 alone to talk".

As soon as Dylan left, Tyler started talking "I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday, I was just surprised-terrified actually-and I've wanted to ask you a question ever since we broke up...Chloë...why-why did you break up with me? Was I not good enough?" "NO. NO. You were perfect, it's just that...we fought a lot and I didn't want us to end up like me and Cameron...I thought breaking up with you was the only option, I thought we needed to take a short break, but then that short break turned into a long break and I didn't know what to do, and when I found out that you were filming and that you were the one that's hiring, I decided to audition, that way I would get closer to you and it would be easier for me to explain everything, I thought you would take me back...but I guess I was wrong, Tyler...I still love you" I explained "I love you too, I just...I wish you were straightforward with me," Tyler said "Chloë Alexa Gray...will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me taking my hand in his "Yes" I replied without hesitation.

Tyler connected his lips with mine, moving our lips in sync, we heard Dylan 'aw'ing, I giggled pulling away and resting my head on Tyler's chest and told Dylan "I guess your idea was good after all" I said to Dylan "Thank you" he replied.