Chapter 7

Dylan's POV
I went up to Tyler's room to check if he and Chloë wanted to stay in or go out with us. But when I opened the door, I saw Chloë and Tyler sleeping side by side on his bed. I slowly closed the door trying to avoid waking them up and went back downstairs. "They comin'?" Lexi asked me "Um...they said they wanted to stay in" I lied "Okay" Lexi replied weirdly.

We went out to the park and walked for a while. At times all u could hear was the children begging their mums to take them to the empty swings waiting for a child fill the seat, but at other times, you can hear laughter and people talking about memories, the way they're reliving their childhood.

After a while I broke the silence between all of us and said "Me and Lexi will be back in a bit...you guys keep going" Lexi looked at me weirdly when I mentioned her name but I ignored "What's wrong?" She asked worriedly when everyone was gone "We need to talk..." I replied taking a deep breathe "Lexi I have known you for a long time now..." I started "and ever since third grade I...I've had a crush on you...and till now...I never thought I would say this out loud but...Lexi...I love you...will you make me the happiest man alive and...Lexi will you be my girlfriend?" She was shocked, her jaw dropped when I asked her that question, I knew I shouldn't have done it now "Lexi ever since that time in the closet, I've been wanting to ask you this question and.." I continued but she cut me off "Dylan I...I love you too" she said, a smile appearing on her face. I picked her up and smashed my lips against hers and she kissed me back.

Tyler's POV
I woke up and found Chloë sleeping next to me with her arms wrapped around me, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and easily got out of her grip.

*15 mins later*
I felt arms wrapped around my waist so I looked back and saw Chloë "Morning..." I said "now this is kinda weird..." I continued "Right" she said unwrapping her arms from my waist "So...I made breakfast and I have good news" I announced.

She sat down and so did I "So, what's the good news?" Chloë asked me "Well...you liked Teen Wolf right?" I started, she nodded "We need a new person for Season 6 so I called Jeff...the director, and told him I have the perfect person to play the roll..." "And?" She cut me off "We fly back to LA next week and you audition there" I finished "WHAT?!!" She said clearly shocked "You did say you loved the series...Right?" I said confused "Yeah...but I have mid-term exams next week" she answered "I'll help you study and we'll only be there 1 day" I said trying to find a solution "Fine...but what about my mum? What am I supposed to tell her?" She asked "Um...say that you're staying over at Lexi's to study" I said, finally finding a solution.

For the rest of the day, we finished our Teen Wolf marathon and left to meet the others. Apparently my sister and my best friend are dating...ew, but I still love them.

-The Next Week-
Me and Chloë are in the airport waiting for our flight to get called out "Are you nervous?" I asked Chloë "A bit" she replied "Don't worry...you'll do great" I assured her, she sighed, and our flight got called. We got on the plane and found our seats.

*When the plane landed*
We managed to find a taxi and went to the studio, it was now 9am.

*When we got to the studio*
"Okay, I can't go in with you but good luck" I said "Thanks" she said, I gave her a hug and she left.

-----------------------------
Sorry for leaving out some parts but I didn't want the chapter to be really long.