Chapter 11 (Part 1)

Dylan's POV
I walked into Lexi's apartment and found her phone on the couch, but there was no sign of her. I walked into her bedroom and found her sleeping on the bed, I smiled to myself and walked over to her "Lexi, babe...wake up" I whispered in her ear, I placed my lips on hers and felt her kiss me back, I smiled through the kiss and pulled away "Let's go, I have a surprise for you" I told her "I have good news" she told me "Let's go" I said getting up, I offered her my hand, she took it, and got up too. "So, where are we going?" Lexi asked me "Well...it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you" I said smirking, she rolled her eyes and we left.

*Skipping car ride*

We got to the 1st place and it was the waterfall, I got out of the car and opened the door for Lexi "Ma lady" I said in a posh accent bowing down "Thank you" she said returning the posh accent. "Dylan, this is amazing!" she said smiling, which made me smile "This isn't it" I said "There's more?" She asked me, I nodded and we headed back to the car.

For the 2nd place we went to the park and took a walk "So...do you like the surprise till now?" I asked Lexi "I love it" she said taking a hold of my hand, intertwining our fingers and leaning her head on my shoulder "So, what's your good news?" I asked excitedly "Well...I have a photoshoot with Calvin Klein and...I'm gonna be on the cover of the magazine!" She shrieked. I lifted her off her feet, spun her around, and kissed her passionately "The photoshoot is tonight, and the magazine should be out in a week or 2" she announced.

Lexi's POV
-Later That Night-
It was time for the photoshoot so I went to the studio. But when I got there I saw a familiar yet...not...familiar face, it was Cameron "Wh-What are you doing here?" I asked Cameron "I'm here for the photoshoot" he replied "Shit" I mumbled "What?" Cameron asked in confusion "Nothing" I said faking a smile.

Chloë's POV
-2 Weeks Later-
I went out to get a magazine since I was bored and we had a day off, but when I walked into the store I saw 2 familiar faces on one of the magazine covers...Lexi and Cameron, I bought the magazine and ran back to me and Tyler's shared apartment "What's wrong?" Tyler asked me when I stormed in, I ignored his question and ran up to my room 'Why would he do that? Does he know that Lexi is my best friend? Is he up to something?' Weird questions kept running through my mind, when the door opened bringing me back to reality.

"Chloë, are you okay?" Tyler asked me as he sat on my bed and lifted the magazine to see the cover, he looked mad, now his face was turning red "What is my sister doing with this douchebag?!!" He asked clearly frustrated as he threw the magazine back on the bed and ran out, I saw him dialing a number and shouting "We need to talk...NOW! Meet me at my place."

Soon, I heard a knock on the door and Tyler opened the door "What's wrong?" I heard a familiar female voice "THIS is 'what's wrong?' How could you do a photoshoot with Chloë's ex boyfriend?!!" He shouted back at her "Tyler, I swear, I don't know him, they just told me I had a photoshoot and...if I knew that he was Chloë's ex boyfriend, I wouldn't have said yes in the first place!" Lexi said trying to explain, Tyler just nodded understanding her situation and that was the last thing I saw before going back into my room, I went to my contacts list trying to find the person I needed to call, when I found it I hoped the number didn't change. After about 5 rings I heard the familiar voice.

*Phone call*
"Hello?" I said starting he conversation "Well..well...look who's calling" said the person on the other line "Cameron we need to talk!" "There's nothing to talk about. You moved on and so did I" Cameron said but I knew that what he said wasn't true "Meet me at California Stark" I said ending the phone call. (A/N: I made up that place, I don't think it exists anywhere in the world)
*End of Phone Call*

I ran out quickly and took an über to California Stark.

*Skipping car ride*
I saw Cameron and walked towards him "Why her?" I asked as soon as we sat down "What?" Cameron asked in confusion "You found out that I'm dating Tyler so to get even you got Lexi?" I asked "Why do you care? You're the one that told me to move on and FYI she was the one that started making out with me" he said "WHAT?! YOU KISSED?!!" I shouted surprised "Oh...not just kissed..." He said "SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!" This time everyone was staring at me.

I reached for my phone and texted Lexi 'Meet me at California Stark' "Calm down, okay? She was drunk, she didn't even know that we did it" Cameron tried explaining.

*When Lexi came*
"You wanna explain?" I asked Lexi "So, there was a misunderstanding. I was out celebrating with the girls because I had a photoshoot with Calvin Klein and I got to be on the cover of the magazine, so I kind of got drunk and I thought that Cameron was Dylan so...technically I was hallucinating and the next morning I woke up and found myself in a strangers bed, that's when Cameron came and explained everything to me...but he never mentioned that you 2 dated before" Lexi started "She was drunk, I asked her where she lived so that I could drop her off but the 'thing' happened" Cameron continued "Right, so that night we had the photoshoot but neither of us knew we were doing it together and...I still didn't know he was your ex boyfriend now...can you PLEASE forgive me?" Lexi finished off the 'story' and asked me "You should be apologizing to Dylan, he has a right to know what happened...I know what Tyler's reaction might be so at LEAST tell Dylan" I told Lexi, she sighed and asked 'how?' "Well...".

Dylan's POV
I just got a text from Lexi saying 'Meet me at California Stark, I have something to tell you' "Why didn't she just call?" I thought, but I went there anyways and she looked very nervous when she saw me walk in "What's wrong?" I asked Lexi when I sat down "Umm...so, you know about the photoshoot with Calvin Klein?" She started, I nodded and she continued "So, I had to do it with Chloë's ex but I didn't know who he was but...that's not the important part..." "Then what is?" I asked her "Well...the night that I found out about the photoshoot I went out and celebrated with the girls and I accidentally got drunk and well after that...I started hallucinating and I kissed someone that I thought was you, then..that someone asked me for my address to drop me off but...I was too drunk...and we went back to his place...and did it but..that's not the worst part" "Then what is? How can it get worse?!" I said getting mad "That someone is...Cameron...Chloë's ex boyfriend" she said "WHAT?!!" I shouted, this time I couldn't hold the anger in "I swear Dylan I didn't know I...I thought it was you" Lexi said trying to explain "I can't date an illegal drunk...it's over Lexi" I said getting up and leaving her crying dead in her spot "DYLAN!!" She shouted behind me, I heard Lexi mumble something before I left but I ignored.

I went back to my place and started crying "Why would she do this to me?! What did I do to deserve this?!!!" I shouted at myself.

Chloë's POV
Me and Cameron sat at the back of the cafe and watched Lexi and Dylan. I felt someone staring at me, I looked to my side and there was Cameron staring at me (gazing) with his hazel brown eyes, I recognized the spark in his eyes, our faces were inches away, I could feel his breathe. I faked a cough and looked back at Lexi and Dylan. Suddenly I saw Dylan shouting, and he quickly got up "Shoot, something's wrong" I said in a low voice "I thought this plan would work and it wouldn't hurt anyone" Cameron said making me feel bad "Clearly I was wrong, okay?" I said getting loud.

I ran over to a crying Lexi "Hey, you okay? I know how to get him back" I said with a smirk on my face "And that is?" Lexi and Cameron asked me at the same time "You'll see" I said leaving. I went to Dylan's place and knocked the door. When he opened the door, his eyes were almost red and he was starting to sweat from the side of his forehead, but I just gave him an innocent face "Come in" Dylan said and started talking "I'm sorry about what happened with Lexi, she was drunk and-" I cut him off and said "I told her to tell you because I didn't want you 2 to have a relationship of lies" "I just need some time to think this whole thing over" he said "Okay," I said getting up "just please...don't let what happened get in the way of your relationship" I said with a sad look on my face, he smiled and walked me to the door, I hugged Dylan and left.