Chapter 6

Lexi's POV
Chloë picked me and Dylan to go into the closet but I knew that me and Dylan wouldn't do anything-or so I thought. Everyone was cheering, but me and Dylan just glanced at each other and headed to the closet.
"So..." I said breaking the silence that has being going on for over 2 mins "Is this the part where I lean in...and then....we kiss?" Dylan asked, I giggled and nodded leaning in. I felt soft lips on mine and a smile through the kiss. "Times up!" Someone yelled opening the door. We quickly pulled away and that was when the world around me stopped. All I did was think about the moment me and Dylan had in that closet.

Tyler's POV
It was Dylan Sprayberry's turn to pick 2 people...and he picked me and Chloë.

We got on our feet and got in the closet. I leaned in slowly and so did she, I knew that our friends were trying to listen to what was going on in here.

Our lips were attached now. I had my arms around her waist while hers around my neck. After 5-8 seconds, I deepened the kiss. It was so passionate, but we had to pull away from each other to take a breathe. When we pulled away she was blushing, "Was that good for a beginner?" I asked, she giggled and asked "Can I ask you a question?" I nodded and she continued "Is this your first kiss?" I froze. When she saw my expression she knew the answer and said "It is?" "Well off camera...yes" I answered.

We started talking but after what felt like a minute we realized that we got so carried away with the conversation that we didn't realize Holland standing at the closet door waiting for us to get out "C'mon you 2 lovebirds, times up!" She said.

*After the game ended*
"Wait...so you've never watched Teen Wolf?!!" Daniel asked Chloë "Is it really a bad thing if I've never watched it?" Chloë asked "Oh honey, you are missing out on a lifetime" Holland replied "Marathon?" Crystal asked and glanced at everyone in the room once, we all nodded except for Chloë, who was clueless, she had no idea what Crystal was talking about.

-3:15am-
We were now at Season 3B, I looked at my phone and the time was 3:15am. We have been watching Teen Wolf for over 7 hours and everyone was still awake.

I looked at Chloë and she was crying when Allison died, I looked at Crystal too and she was on the verge of crying. Now Aiden died which was even more emotional for Chloë "He's too hot to die like this" Chloë cried and layed her head in the crook of my neck. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her "Don't worry, Ethan is still alive" I whispered in her ear "He's gonna leave tho" she replied back to me. 'How did she know it's like she watched the whole series already' I thought to myself.

-6am-
Everyone was sleeping except me and Chloë, we were now starting Season 4. "So...you like it?" I asked her "I never thought I would say this but...I love it!" She replied "YES!" I whisper-shouted trying to avoid waking anyone up.

-8am-
"I'm so tired" Chloë whined "Then go sleep" I said, now almost everyone was awake "I can't" she kept whining, I rolled my eyes and took her hand. We went up to my room and lied in my bed. Soon everything went black.