Chapter 12

Tyler's POV
-The Next Day-
I woke up with the feeling of sunlight on my face. I fluttered my eyes open and squinted at the brightness, then I got up and stretched.

I looked around trying to figure out the time. I turned to my left and saw a clock. '9 o'clock' it read.
When I looked closer I saw a figure moving about, I furrowed my eyebrows and made my way to the kitchen. I saw Lexi happily humming away while mixing whatever she was mixing. She turned around and saw me standing, she slightly jumped in her place.

"Good morning" I said in a normal tone, but she flinched and blinked twice, she frowned then hesitantly said "C-Can you please s-stay a-away from me?" My eyes widened from shock and surprise. Lexi's words rung in my ears, repeating over and over again. She then grabbed the bowl and walked to the farthest corner of the kitchen. When she looked back, I saw the fear in her eyes. She was terrified of me. "I'm such a good brother" I thought to myself sarcastically, "Leave!" Lexi tried to scream, but her voice trembled with fear. She pointed to the door. I looked at her sadly, I mumbled an "ok" and left.

I got into the car and looked back at her building, then shook my head and left.

As I was in a terrible mood, I felt like talking to Chloë since she always makes me happy and makes me feel like I'm someone special ands ear to her. I started the engine and drove to our apartment. (A/N: Don't ask why or how Tyler was at Lexi's house, he was just there)

*Skipping car ride*

When I reached there, I quickly switched the car off, and sped out of the car. Few seconds later, I approached the apartment. Like an excited puppy I knocked on the door. Only to be surprised that it was already open. I frowned and walked in, "I'm here babe," but my voice only echoed through the empty house "Chlo, this isn't cool" I said walking a bit faster. I started panicking, I checked every room, but there was no sign of Chloë. Her car was parked outside, so there was no way she went to the mall or something.

As I got my phone out, it started vibrating. Chloë's name popped up on the screen, along with a picture of us 2, she was doing jazz hands while I hugged her from the back, we were laughing so hard, and I remember Holland taking that picture as it was Chloë's first day on set. I quickly swiped and answered the phone call.

*Phone Call*
Tyler: Chloë!!
Chloë: Tyler whe-where are you?
Tyler: Where are you? I'm looking everywhere for you!
Chloë: L-Listen, I need y-your help. I'm in the trunk of a car, and I don't know where I'm going. Tyler please.
Tyler: Wait...you're saying you got kidnapped?
Chloë: Please Tyler *sobs* I-I-
*Call Ends*

-toot-toot-toot-

"Shit," I screamed "what just happened?" I thought to myself as I was about to call Dylan, I got a text message saying 'If you want her back, you can have her. Let's see if you're worthy enough to save your doll. You'd know where to meet me, it's a very special place to her. -CD'.
Those initials looked so familiar, yet I couldn't tell to whom they belonged. I called Dylan so I can get some help.

*Phone Call*
Dylan: Yooo
Tyler: Bro, I need your help
Dylan: What happened?
Tyler: Chloë got kidnapped.
Dylan: Woah, there's drama boy, that's not something you can joke about
Tyler: Do I sound like I'm joking?!
Dylan: Uhhh...No?
Tyler: Are you gonna help me or not?
Dylan: Wait...so you're not kidding?
Tyler: God damn it Dylan, just come to my place!
Dylan: See ya
Tyler: God! Bye!
*Call Ends*

*After Dylan arrives*
"Wazzap dawg?" Dylan said when he walked in "Are you drunk?" I asked him, "What? Me? Drunk? Naaah" he said waving his hand mindlessly. "You sound like you are" I responded "Look, are we here to save Chloë or have a chit chat about 'If Dylan is currently drunk or not'?" He said matter-of-factly. I was about to respond when my phone buzzed, I quickly answered without looking, thinking it was Chloë, but I heard a familiar voice saying "I think I found her" it was Lexi. "What?" I asked "How did you know about what happened?" I asked once again. There were so many questions invading my brain "Lexi?" I said into the phone. No answer. "Lexi?! LEXI" the phone simply hung up. I looked up at Dylan. He looked as shocked as I felt. "We need to find them," Dylan said "like right now."

We hurried off to the car and quickly got in 'Chloë's favorite place? Where was that?' As I was about to give up on thinking I remembered the place. The waterfall! I quickly fired up the engine and hurried there.

*Skipping car ride*

When we reached the road that leads to the waterfall, I saw Lexi with her arm around Chloë. She was trying to help her, I quickly stopped the car and ran outside.
When I reached Chloë, she collapsed into my arms. I held her as tightly and gently as I could. I sighed due to the relief that washed all over me. She might be a bit hurt and beaten up, but she's here with me now. She's in my arms. She'll be safe here. She looked at me, her right eye quite bruised, it was purple colored and she had random cuts here and there.

"What happened?" I asked but she just broke into tears. Dylan got out of the car and stood by my side as Lexi was standing there all alone. I actually forgot that Lexi was standing there. She looked hurt a bit, both physically and emotionally. Her hair was up in a ponytail, and she wore some shorts with a graphic tee that looked a little too familiar as if it didn't belong to her. She shifted awkwardly. "I'll leave you 2 alone. Take her to the hospital, and take good care of her" I nodded. She started walking away, but Dylan pulled her back, he held her hand and gazed into her eyes. "Let's get you to the hospital and leave them, shall we?" I asked Chloë. She nodded. I couldn't help myself, but lean down and gently kiss her, for I've missed those lips and thought I would never be able to kiss them anymore. I smiled and pulled away. She hugged me tightly and I gladly hugged her back. After that, I carried her bridal style to the car and left to the hospital.

*Skipping car ride*

I parked the car and ran out to Chloë's side. She tried to move, but winced due to the pain she had.
I picked her up bridal style and ran into the ER. "I need some help!" I shouted. A couple nurses rushed to me and asked what was wrong. 'Are they serious?' I thought to myself "She-She needs help" I said matter-of-factly.
As the nurses hurried off to get a bed, I looked at Chloë and saw her forehead beaded with sweat. She weighed almost nothing and her face was turning yellow. I also noticed that her eyes kept opening and closing. It took me a while to realize she was losing her consciousness. "Hurry up!" I exclaimed. "Hey, Chlo-stay with me!" I shook her gently, but her eyes just closed "CHLOË" I said louder than before. She didn't move.

Just then, the nurses arrived and took her from me. I started walking with them, but one nurse stopped me in my tracks. "I'm sorry, sir. You'll have to wait" the nurse said to me. "But I'm her boyfriend!" I shouted. Wow, I need to calm down. This nurse is just doing her job, but I mean- "I'll wait" I finally gave in and watched in sadness as I saw the nurse hurry off and join her colleagues as they took Chloë away from me.
My shoulders hunched back, and my head fell down as I walked back into the waiting room, hoping that Chloë would be just alright.
My eyes felt heavy, so I slipped back in my chair and fell asleep.

"Tyler, Tyler" I opened my eyes and rubbed the sleep out of them. I saw a doctor standing in front of me. "It's Tyler, isn't it?" He asked making sure who I was. "Yeah, how do u know?" "I watch your show, but that's not why I'm here. Something's wrong with Chloë," at the brief mention of her name, I jolted up and immediately asked what was wrong. He frowned at me, then looked around, pulled me to the side and whispered "she has been drugged with Axepolitania, that's known for making a person suffer from memory loss. She's lucky she hasn't been drugged with a lot of it, or she would've suffered from amnesia." I let the news sink in.  "W-We'll, can I see her?" I asked, he looked around and said "Um...yeah, but just hurry and try not to get caught" I nodded and ran into the ER, where Chloë was.

When I walked in, I found her asleep, I grabbed a chair, sat down, and held her hand "Chloë, I don't know if you can hear me, and I-I don't know if you remember me but...I love you Chloë...and I know that you're going to be just fine, perfect actually. We'll get through this together" I said starting to cry, I kissed her cold, dry lips, the ones that used to be warm and soft, the ones that I loved to kiss. I just wish that maybe...maybe she still remembers...us. I lifted my head up and saw Chloë's sweet, brown eyes. "T-Tyler?" She said, I nodded and she continued "What am I doing here? What happened? "J-Just a small accident, but we'll get through this...together" I said, a soft smile creeping on my face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't upload yesterday. So here's the chapter.