F.A.I.T.H

Author : JoPRBooks

Status : Ongoing

Category : Teen Fiction? It's got action, romance and a mind blowing plot

Summary :

"I was broken

"I was broken. Nothing, no one could fix me. Until you came into my life again. I wish I had gone with you that day instead of him. Because, now I can't imagine how I spent the previous years of my life without you by my side. You are my savior. You showed me that its okay to be broken and you showed me that I wasn't alone. You were with me. i love you for that. But I hate that I love you. I was never good with love. I'm scared that one day I'll wake up without you by my side. One day you will realize that you are better off without me and I don't want that day to come. Not now, not ever. I love you too much to let you go. I finally have a place in this world and that is next to you. You once said, 'Our mistakes compliment each other.' Truer words than these were never said before. We are both broken and incomplete but together, we're whole and we're fixed. We might be too bad for the others, but we are good for each other. They say all good things come to an end, but I'm bad and so are you. Together, we are horrible. But that just means that we're inevitable. You are mine and I promise to forever be yours."

Review :

This is by far my most favourite book on Wattpad. It has a killer storyline, unexpected plot twists and overall amazing characters.

Just imagine you're on a beach. You walk into the water, the sand under your feet makes you feel weird. There are little pebbles that keep pricking you when you least expect it, there are fishes swimming in between your legs and everytime you touch a fish, this slight shock flows through you. The water is ice cold and your legs are becoming numb. But then as time passes and you wade deeper into the sea, the water feels warmer. It feels more comforting. The sand here is soft - it melts between your toes and makes you feel great. The little fishes now bring you comfort and happiness. The place you're in right now is a place you never want to leave. The feeling you experience is indescribable.

That's what you feel when you read F.A.I.T.H.

This is one of the books that must be read, that's how good it is.

It's not updated completely, and there's kind of a big story behind it. It was once completely put up, then the author took it down to upload edited chapters. I read the original book, and if you want to read this book, I think it's best you wait for a while.

But read it, okay? Please please please, with a cherry on top.

I promise you you will not regret it.

Rating : 10/10