Oh, So Now You Want Me?

Author : BlackDrop

Status : Completed

Category : Fantasy (Werewolf), R rated Teen Fiction

Summary :

Rainie Harper was like every other wolf who dreamed of finding her mate

Rainie Harper was like every other wolf who dreamed of finding her mate. A mate who loved her and made her smile with every word he spoke. A mate who would always be there with a hand to brush her tears away and open arms that felt like home. Rainie did not expect to discover that her mate was none other than Mason Vermont. The school's very own jerk. Everyone knew what he was like. He was not only a player, but a heartbreaker.

Mason doesn't want a mate and he certainly doesn't want Rainie. So he does the only thing he knows he can - he rejects her.

Review :

It's a very stupid book.

It may sound rude but that's the truth. This book is absolutely pointless. See, if it were just about the main characters falling in love, then yes it's pretty good. Not that well written, but acceptable. But it's about much more. There's the mystery about Jude and the attack of the Red moon pack, her being the Beta of one pack and Luna of the other and so much more that's just left unresolved and it's extremely painful to have these questions unanswered.

The author condenses all possible answers in the last chapter and that's stupid. I mean there are like three whole chapters about them mating and stuff but just a meagre three-fourths of a chapter on the actual mystery and enmity between the packs. I really didn't like that.

Anyway, there's a sequel that is supposed to start on the war, but it's been going on for almost two years yet there are just 7 parts so I'm not going to read it.

Rating : 6/10