One Little Spell

Author : arielklontz

Status : Completed

Category : Romance

Summary :

Girl meets boy

Girl meets boy. Girl is smitten. Boy is smitten.

Cue the flirting and the wondering whether or not the other is interested too. Then, of course, there's something in the way of their love. Maybe it's an ex girlfriend or boyfriend, a secret one of them never intended for the other to know. Maybe drama and comedy ensue. Oh, there's probably some sex thrown in by now too. Then the young lovers make up, and they're together forever. Hugs and kisses, picnics and long walks holding hands, the whole shebang.

That isn't the kind of story this is.

But it's the kind of love Annika Dane has always dreamed of. All of her favorite chick-flicks and romance novels make it look so easy--but for Annika it isn't. She's been alone for all of her twenty-four years. She doesn't even know how talk to men!

But it doesn't have to be that way anymore. Not after she finds out that she comes from a long line of witches, and she can just conjure up the perfect man for herself. All she has to do is one little spell, and she can have everything she wants. One little spell, and that whole cliché, love story montage is hers.

Or so she thinks.

Review :

The book starts off slow; interesting, but slow. The concepts are new, the plot is completely fresh and original. Then the story evolves into something really exciting and action packed, and you're just hanging on to each word, wanting and waiting to see how it turns out.

Very worthy read, really. Unlike every other book I've read till now but I think that's what makes it stand out.

Rating : 8 /10