I Sold Myself To The Devil For Vinyls...Pitiful? I Know.

Author : DarknessAndLight

Status : Completed

Category : Teen Fiction

Summary :

Lexi Grayson is a normal teenager, as normal as she can be with her unobserving skills and her overthinking mind

Lexi Grayson is a normal teenager, as normal as she can be with her unobserving skills and her overthinking mind. But she might need the overthinking if she wants to unravel the smirking mystery that is Blake Eaton.

Review :

This is the first lengthy wattpad story I've read and I was (still am) in love with it. It's amazing and most of the credit goes to Blake Eaton for being so goddamn desirable and fictional. This is one of the few books I've read twice by the way. It has kinda bad writing, but it's a good plot and it's ridiculously cute. It makes you warm and jittery and you'll have that little smile on your face when you're reading it. But just saying, read this if you're ready to wait for like 80 chapters before something happens between them because they're just too goddamn insecure. Oh also, you will find that Blake Eaton will reach levels of perfection that do not even exist. That's how awesome he is.

If you're okay with writing that has a lot of errors, read this. Because the story is just amazing.

Rating : 9.5/10 (For the not so good writing.)