Follow Me Back

Author :  adam_and_jane

Status :  Completed

Category :  Mystery, Thriller, Romance

Summary :

Tessa Hart has a secret, but she's too scared to tell a soul

Tessa Hart has a secret, but she's too scared to tell a soul. She dropped out of school six months ago for reasons she doesn't dare to speak aloud. Not to her mother. Not to her therapist. Not even to her brand new twitter BFF....

Eric Thorn has a secret of his own - one that none of the girls would guess. He's dreamed his whole life of making it in the music industry, but no one seems to understand the harsh realities of fame. Not his manager. Not his record label. And certainly not the fangirl he starts talking to on Twitter late one night, for reasons he can't explain....

Now Tessa follows Eric, and Eric follows Tessa. But this is no fan-fiction fantasy come to life. This is a story of fan accounts and fake profiles, where no one is exactly who they seem, and where a simple tap of the "Follow" button has the power to lead to love... or to something far more sinister.

Review :

It's very good. Its a psychological thriller and it just sets your nerves on fire.

Its extremely gripping and it has a pretty good storyline. Everything is explained well too, so it's not really hard to connect things. There are specific chapters which are different from the others and just add fuel to the fire. They're interrogation chapters and every interrogation unravels something new and that's exciting and frustrating at the same time.

I wouldn't classify this book as a must read, but I suggest you do. I mean, if you do end up reading it you won't be disappointed.

I really liked the cover, by the way.

Rating :  9/10