I Dialed the Last Digit Wrong

Author : NewWriterBug

Status :  Completed

Category : Romance, Teen Fiction, Short Story

Summary :

In which a guy dials the last digit wrong and that leads to endless conversations, nonsense bickering and pranks! An honest mistake which finds him a friendship that is worth worshiping, teaches him a lesson worth learning and give him a precious ...

In which a guy dials the last digit wrong and that leads to endless conversations, nonsense bickering and pranks! An honest mistake which finds him a friendship that is worth worshiping, teaches him a lesson worth learning and give him a precious gift too. It will all be revealed through this SHORT DIALOGUE STORY. So go read it and find out!

Review :

It's another dialogue book. It's good actually, because apart from the funny romance, it focusses on the concept of accepting yourself for who you really are.

The girl is an acid attack victim and she finds herself struggling to deal with that. She gets bullied relentlessly in school, which I think is just plain cruel, so this book focusses on her being herself and not taking shit from people for the way she looks.

I think it's a good story because of the decent writing, strong plot and the powerful message it conveys.

Rating : 7.5/10