Everything You Are

Author : stereohearted

Status : Completed

Category : PG Teen Fiction

Summary :

"You are a hurricane, and I am what you love

"You are a hurricane, and I am what you love."

Enter Parker Jameson, Alyssa's four year old neighbor who attends the same kindergarten, shares kit-kats with her, and helps her with math problems.

Enter Parker Jameson, Alyssa's best friend who has been a rock through thick and thin, and someone who she is beginning to feel all these inexplicable warm, fuzzy feelings for.

Enter Parker Jameson, Alyssa's once lover and the cause of her sore throat and her raw, torn up heart.

Meet Alyssa Collins, Parker's neighbor who walks around in pigtails that swish until her waist, and chews her pencil when trying to figure out arithmetic problems.

Meet Alyssa Collins, Parker's best friend who he waits at the phone for from day to night, waiting for her to call; who he runs to and leans a shoulder for her to cry on.

Meet Alyssa Collins, Parker's ex-girlfriend who he is still irrevocably in love with, and who he has lost more times than he can count.

Review :

This. Book. Messed. Me. Up. Real Bad.

Its very intense and it deals with real complicated shit. I mean, it got me crying in the first four chapters. I don't even have words to describe it. It's excellent writing, amazingly twisted plot and I swear it took me days to recover. Don't read this if you don't want to mess with your mind. This will take you on an emotional rollacoaster and it will leave you with that bittersweet feeling. It's got some real mature stuff though, so don't read this till you're sure you're ready. Because seriously, this book made me want to take therapy lessons for the author and ask her what the fuck she was thinking. This is some serious shit.

Anyway, just remember to keep taking deep breaths while reading this book.

Rating : 8/10