Sugar Babe

Author :  WeAreAHurricane

Status :  Completed

Category :  Young Adult, Romance

Summary :

Ever had Ramen Noodles for an entire month? Lilly Fenster has and she's tired of it

Ever had Ramen Noodles for an entire month? Lilly Fenster has and she's tired of it. Which is why she ends up managing the fashion industry's hottest Brazilian model. Lucky her, right? Not really. Lilly can't stand the intolerable Joshua Lachowski . Heck, she can't even pronounce his last name, much less manage his professional life. What happens when the nerd enters the fashion world and meets the biggest jerk imaginable? Mayhem, Ramen Noodles, and love. That's what.

Review :

The writing was pretty messy. The main characters themselves were very bland.

I didn't really like the storyline either - it's pretty unrealistic that the female lead who absolutely hates fashion suddenly discovers that she's an amazing designer with God gifted natural talent. Also, the male lead was kind of an asshole.

The story doesn't have that great writing either so it becomes kinda hard to understand the plot.
What I found alluring about the book in the first place was the cover. I think it looks brilliant. Everything beyond that though, not so charming.

I don't see how the title relates to the story either, but okay.

Rating :  5.5/10