Masquerade Kiss, Masquerade Bliss

Author : Explosively

Status :  Completed

Category : Teen Fiction

Summary :

Masquerade Kiss

Mikayla Tracer is a headstrong, ambitious girl whose dream is to make it big in the music industry

Mikayla Tracer is a headstrong, ambitious girl whose dream is to make it big in the music industry. Standing in her way is Blake Ryan, the Golden Boy of the celebrity world. He has everything she wants: the record deal, the fame, and the media's attention. During their first encounter, neither one seems very impressionable on the other-but, as the media often does, the pair are suddenly caught up in a flurry of paparazzi trying to learn about the two's "Secret Love".

Seeing the benefit of this fleeting chance, the two are going to masquerade relationship, which will push their music careers to their fullest potential. Although this seems too good to be true, how long will they be able to keep up with the lie before it backfires?

Masquerade Bliss

After the whole world found out about her fake relationship with teen heartthrob, Blake Ryan, Mikayla Tracer is now the face of the most hated girl in the world

After the whole world found out about her fake relationship with teen heartthrob, Blake Ryan, Mikayla Tracer is now the face of the most hated girl in the world. And to make matters worse, her best friend had betrayed her, her best guy friend has given up on her, and the guy she had fallen in love with has abandoned her for his everlasting fame. As her life falls apart piece by piece, she finds herself lost in the real world, all alone. To escape her mess, she disguises herself with the help of blonde dye and the unexpected.With a new name, new friends, and a new boy in her arms, Mikayla finds herself happy...for once in her life. She has started fresh, and there's nothing that can stop her now. But how long can her masquerade last before someone discovers her little secret and her true identity?

Review :

This is one of those stories that are unnecessarily dragged forward. Seriously, she could have ended it with just one book. Too much drama.

It's really just an okay book. It has moderate writing and a fairly good story line. The first book is pretty nice actually, until the last chapter where the weird plot twist sets in and everything spins out of control. It's also really exaggerated and stuff, but past that, the first book is okay. The second book is weird because it becomes hard to keep track of things. The only good thing in it is that the male lead realises how much of an asshole he's been and rights all that he's done wrong.

All in all, it's an okay series. Read it only if you're bored or have nothing else to do.

There's a third book also, but I'm really not interested in reading that.

Rating : 5/10