Blindspot

Author : JenniMRose

Status : Completed

Category :  Paranormal, R Rated Romance

Summary :

Rosie Knight is happy with her life

She's got a job that works for her, a cute little place to live and a whole lot of quiet. Everything she never had in her previous life - before she started over.

Until, that is, the ghost of her boss's pushy grandma starts following her around.

Before she knows it, Rosie's happy little, quiet life is turned upside down and she's doing things she vowed she'd never do again. Things like hunting ghosts and making friends. Not to mention falling for the boy next door.

And if all that wasn't enough, her dreams hold a warning that even she can't ignore.

**PARANORMAL ROMANCE**

THIS STORY HAS MATURE THEMES IN LATER CHAPTERS. IT IS NOT EROTICA NOR DOES IT CONTAIN A NUMBER OF EXPLICIT SEXUAL SCENES. IT IS A ROMANCE THAT HAS ONE OR TWO ADULT, ROMANTIC SCENES. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH ADUT ROMANTIC THEMES - THIS IS NOT FOR YOU. DO NOT PASS GO!

Review :

This book is just too much to handle.

It has a mysterious start that draws you in, but after a few chapters it gets pretty rough. The pace at which all the events occur is overwhelming, but when you finish the story, everything will make sense. On the whole, it's a good plot and has good writing, but Her life is a rollercoaster ride and witnessing it is in itself a tumultuous experience.

One thing I didn't like about the book is that till the last few chapters, the main focus is her supernatural abilities and how she learns to control them; to live with them, but by the end of the book, the main focus becomes Max (the boyfriend). Maybe it's because he helps her a lot and she gets through everything because of him, but for me, it's still a bit weird.

Rating : 7/10