The Fairytale Series

Author : simonesaidwhat

Status : Completed

Category : Romance, Teen Fiction

Summary :

Once Upon A One Night Stand

Seven years and a handful of scandals was enough to make Taliana Avilla forget all about her sworn enemy, Sebastian Phillips

Seven years and a handful of scandals was enough to make Taliana Avilla forget all about her sworn enemy, Sebastian Phillips. Too bad a one-night stand and a lost diamond ring made her remember all over again.

Arabian Nights

Blair Bakhtiar always wanted to be royalty

Blair Bakhtiar always wanted to be royalty. Zayn al-Haydar wanted to be anything but. When one fateful summer brings them together, the two discover that maybe it's not that much better on the other side... but the journey there is always full of surprises, with love being the biggest surprise of them all.

Review :

I actually loved the series! The characters are diverse and interesting, the storyline is catchy and the best part is that both books are so different from one another.

The first book talks about high school relationships, envy, jealousy and overall a normal high school drama, albeit in a rich kid's life. The second book, meanwhile, talks about royal assassinations, faith in religion and women empowerment, a whole world away from the former's contents. I can't say I liked the second book more because they are two vastly different stories that just cannot be compared. That being said Arabian Nights is a beautiful and intricate story that I loved. The transition the main character undergoes from Blair to Laleh makes me so so proud and happy.

Overall, the series is amazing and would make a very worthy read! The third book is available too, but only on Radish. I made a Radish account just to read this book, so you can see how much I liked the series. ;)

Rating : 9.25/10