The Lonely King, Begin Again

Author : shevvie

Status : The Lonely King - Completed
Begin Again - Ongoing

Category : Teen Fiction, New Adult

Summary :

The Lonely King

Seventeen year old Alexandra Knight doesn't know what to expect when she received an all-expenses paid scholarship to the most prestigious boarding school in the world, Meilleur Academy

Seventeen year old Alexandra Knight doesn't know what to expect when she received an all-expenses paid scholarship to the most prestigious boarding school in the world, Meilleur Academy. Deciding to make the best she can out of it, she dives head first into the glitz and glamour that makes Meilleur...well, Meilleur. And as all would know, a boarding school for the rich and successful wouldn't be complete without a band of arrogant, attractive and intelligent boys, better known as the school's very own royalty, worshipped by girls and boys alike. These boys can't wait to graduate, but after getting acquainted with Meilleur's newest student, life at the academy becomes less of a bore and much, much more interesting...

Begin Again

Alexandra Knight is having the time of her life

Alexandra Knight is having the time of her life. Or at least, that's what she tells herself. After all, she has the best job in the world, a bunch of kids that adore her and a cute colleague that seems to have an interest in her...life can't get any better than this, right?Maybe, not really. When the past she's been trying to forget catches up with the present, hidden secrets are unwillingly revealed and old wounds are reopened, causing Alex to doubt everything she's led herself to believe in. Follow Alex's story as she rediscovers the true meaning of love, friendship and heartbreak.

It's not necessary for readers to read Book One or Book Two to understand, but if you have read Book One, The Lonely King, I strongly strongly encourage you to read it's spin-off, Grey Walls and Book Two, Blurred Lines for a better understanding of what's going on! Much awaited true SEQUEL to The Lonely King, Book One of The Royals Series. Cannot be read as a stand-alone novel.

Review :

The Lonely King doesn't start off great (it's really cliché) but as it progresses, it turns into something beautiful. It's actually nice, though it is really typical, and the first book will leave you wanting for more. It has sorta good writing too, so it won't really be hard to read. I'd recommend this if you aren't bored of the cliché and yet want something different too.

The sequel is really good but it's under works. I think the wait though is what makes is all the more exciting to read.

Rating : 9/10