You Found Me

Author : hannah_t

Status :  Completed

Category :  R- rated  (That's what I would give it) Action, Fantasy (werewolves and vampires), Romance (ish)

Summary :

I've experienced one of the most horrific tragedies a 17 year old girl possibly can

I've experienced one of the most horrific tragedies a 17 year old girl possibly can. I stayed strong, but there's only so much a girl can take before she cracks.

I was ripped away from everything familiar and abused by the one I was told to trust, honestly I was probably better off dead- it seemed there was no way out.

It was all nearly over, until I was saved. He was an unlikely saviour, something you'd expect to be the subject of nightmare- a werewolf.

He found me. The question was though, could he save me from my torment or am I destined to hurt forever?

Review :

It's a very sad story. I mean it has a happy ending and stuff, but generally she suffers a lot and I feel horrible thinking about that. To think people go through so much at such a young age makes me feel very bad. The fact that there are people out there who are cowardly enough to put people through such pain and sadistic enough to take pleasure from it just reflects how twisted a few people in this world are. What we need is to fix this as soon as possible; take huge steps in the right direction.

It's concise and somehow the author has conveyed so much in just a few words. It's a very deep story and it involves all kinds of abuse and stuff so read it only if you think you can handle it.

Rating :  7/10