Gone

Ever since Steven's disappearance all the gems were devastated Garnet unfused many times, Amethyst started to work with the enemy, and Pearl was now bad. The gems had taken on roles as humans Garnet a officer, Amethyst was working on a space ship to go to Homeworld, and Pearl was now a criminal.

#Pearl's POV#
I pulled the jacket closer around me hoping that the snow would just go away, I had a cigarette in my hand and was leaning against a pole waiting for Connie. "Hey Pearl!" I hear her cheerful voice say, she had a light clothing on and was shivering,"What are you doing out here without a jacket!" I say to her as I put my jacket on her she thanks me and we walk towards The Big Donut. We walk in and I feel much warmer now, I walk up to the counter to order and Sadie is there,"Oh hi Pearl! Would guys like your usual?" She asks and I nod she takes a glazed donut and then pours some coffee for me,"Thanks," I say she nods, I give Connie her donut and we sit down at a table. I sit on the chair that is facing the wall and Connie sits on the chair facing the door, I hear the bell on top of the door indicating that someone walked in,Please don't be her Please Please Please Please!!, I plead in my head. I look to Connie who has a scared expression on her face and I know it's her, I flick my head in the direction of the door as to say"LETS GET OUT OF HERE" she seems to understand and gets out of her chair and goes to the door but when I turn to exit someone blocks my path,"Please move officer Garnet," I say in a sarcastic tone but had a frown on my face. "Your not leaving this time," she says,"Is that so?" I ask, I quickly grab my cup of coffee and spill it all over her shirt, I move to the side and run out the door after picking Connie up,"Pearl she's coming!" She shouts looking behind me, I quicken my pace and know exactly what to do. I make it over to the cliff above the old temple and jump off, but before falling down to the ground I summon my spear and stick it into the side of the cliff and hang there, one arm around Connie one arm hanging on to my spear. I smirk I knew Garnet wouldn't see us, I wait for about a minute and then let go of my spear falling again but soon we fall onto the hand that was connected to the temple and warp us to a island only me and Rose shared. I let Connie go and she runs to the house we had here, she was currently 14 but was still very small and light weighted, she had a violin with her and a book bag. I was wearing my black leather jacket with a black shirt and yellow face in the middle with some black jeans and vans but had given Connie my jacket but, on the island it wasn't snowing so I wasn't cold. I walked to the house and walked over to a closet near the door and pulled out a electric guitar, I start playing 'Hotel California By Eagles' I hear Connie coming towards me with a smile on her face and she sits down listening to me sing.

~Garnets POV~
I looked down the cliff to see if I spotted Pearl but there was no one, I knew where she was from spying on her multiple times. I jump down to the warp and warp to the island and hear Pearl singing, it was beautiful and I walked closer to the sound and soon lean up against her house and wait for her to come out. I hear her door open and luckily she doesn't have Connie with her I pounce on her and pin her arms to the ground,"Garnet get off of me!" She shouts,"Pearl you didn't let me finish what I was gonna tell you last night!" I say back,"Well then what is it!" She shouted in an angry tone, I learn closer and soon my lips meet hers and she finally gets calmer she slowly gives in to the kiss and I chuckle to myself. She pulls back and I let go of her wrist, before she could say anything I was already at the warp pad and warping away.