"ωє ¢яανє ωнαт"

"ωє ¢αи'т нανє"

☊ᴘᴇʀɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ☋

"Amethyst!" Pearl shouted and hugged her, Garnet joined in too but I went to Lapis to wake her up,"Hey Lapis," I said and shook her,"What," she groaned,"Guess who's here!" I said excited and started grinning ear to ear, Lapis groaned in response,"It's Amethyst!" I said but she didn't have a reaction. I went back to Amethyst and the others and saw them talking,"Uh hey guys I wouldn't talk so loud, Sky and Lapis are asleep," I said looking at Sky on the couch, I looked back at Amethyst and saw her with a confused face. "You're probably really tired you should get some sleep, we can talk better in the morning," I suggested, Pearl nodded,"I think I'm gonna go to my room, I have stuff to do," she got up and headed toward the door to her room, Garnet said the same thing and left. "Hey Peri wanna hang for a while then rest, I wanna catch up with you," She asked me and nodded her head to the door to go outside. I shrugged and we headed out, we went down the stairs and went and sat near the water,"This is beautiful," I said and looked at the scenery,"Just like you," she replied with a smirk to me. "Ame we talked about this, you and I broke up and now I'm with Lapis," I said with a sigh,"I know but... don't you miss it? Don't you miss us?" She said moving closer to me,"I can't think about the past, the present is what I look at," I said looking down. I flinched when I felt something cold on my face, it was Amethyst' hand, I tried hard not to think about the memories I had with Amethyst,"I'm going inside," I finally say and walk towards the stairs to the house. I quickly went up them and into the house to the bed with Lapis, I layed down close to her and hugged her,Im never letting you go.