"ℬᎯℬᎽ ℐᏆЅ"

"ℂᎾℒⅅ ᎾUᏆЅℐⅅℰ"
⛄️
ЅᏦᎽ'Ѕ ℙᎾᏉ

I walked outside and immediately regretted it, it was snowing and I wasn't wearing ANYTHING warm. I walked inside and sat back down on the couch, all of a sudden I heard a large shout,"LAPIS IT'S CHRISTMAS!" I quickly recognized the voice of Peridot. I heard her squeal in excitement and come down the stairs,"ITS CHRISTMAS SKY!" Peridot said and shook me. "I didn't know you guys knew about Christmas," I said,"Steven told us," she said and sat down next to me,"Well sorry I don't have any presents," I apologized. Peridot looked down and I realized she was thinking,"We can go shopping right now," she looked up at me," it doesn't look like anyone's waking up soon sooooo, why not go shopping right now?". I thought about it and nodded,"Ok let's go!".

"That was fun!" I said when we walked back into the house,"Yeah, when that lady saw what we were doing was amazing!" She said laughing, I nodded and laughed too. I looked up and saw Pearl and Garnet talking in the kitchen, Amethyst messing with some presents that were on the floor, and Lapis was finishing wrapping a present. Garnet and Pearl looked over,"Oh hey where were you guys?" Pearl asked,"Oh we were out Christmas shopping," Peridot said smiling,"Oh Sky you got us presents, your so thoughtful!" Pearl thanked me,"It was really Peridot that gave me the idea and helped me pick the presents out," I looked to Peridot,"Well I guess," she said blushing and looking down. "Well now that we are all here, why don't we pass out presents!"

[Welp I needed to write this for your present! So MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody I love you all!!! ❤️❤️❤️]