"∂σит вℓαмє"

"уσυяѕєℓf"

♘ p⃟e⃟r⃟i⃟d⃟o⃟t⃟'s⃟ p⃟o⃟v⃟♞

I walked back inside the house, I climbed up the stairs that Steven used to climb up to get to bed, Oh how I miss him, I sadly say to myself, when I get up there Lapis was getting comfy in the bed to sleep. At the barn we had slept usually every night because Steven had told us that's what humans do. I knew I wasn't going to be able to sleep so when Lapis had gotten comfy and was about to sleep I sat next to her and said Goodnight and kissed her on her forehead. I went back down the stairs and saw Sky standing awkwardly not knowing where to go,"Hey do you want to sleep on the couch," I asked her, she looked up at me and nodded. I led her there and got some blankets so that she wouldn't be cold. "Oh do you need another pillow?" I asked as I hand her some blankets,"Oh no it's ok I can just sleep like this," she replied and layed down on the couch. I nodded and went outside, when I was just admiring the scenery I heard a familiar shout," YO P-DOG," I looked at the beach and saw Ame walking towards the house,"AMETHYST!!" I shouted and ran down to meet her, as soon as I got close enough I pulled her into a tight hug,"I missed you," I said on the verge of tears,"I missed you too Peri," she said hugging back. We walked into the house and saw everybody staring at Ame,"Uh hey guys!"