"because inside im a monster"

"yoυ were red ι waѕ вlυe"

♭ѕĸy'ѕ pov♭

I walked down the street as I still felt my stomach hurt. Bleh I couldn't take it being at my school, with R-R- Robin, I mentally shuttered. Mind don't wander off into the thoughts of her I said to myself, as I kept walking I finally saw something in the distance and got excited. I was starting to pounce but then I stopped myself,control, I thought and started to fast walk. When I could finally see something it was a.... um a big donut? Weird, I thought as I walked faster, suddenly I saw someone there she looked hot..... I continued walking as I pulled my jacket closer to myself. I finally got into the range where I could stop fast walking and just walk so, I did, I was about to open the door to the store before I heard a voice,"You new here?" It questioned, I turned around and saw the woman standing before me and she looked even HOTTER. "Uh y-yes," I shyly replied. She looked me up and down, I started to dig my nails in my hands,"Do you have a name?" She asked,"Yeah, um its Sky," I replied. "I guess you don't like talking to strangers," she said,especially hot ones, I said to myself and nodded,"The names Pearl," she said,"but if you say that most people will correct you with Bad Pearl,",everyone we have a badass on our hands be careful, I said to myself and almost laughed. "Nice to meet you" I said," Mmhm" she replied and I almost rolled my eyes, suddenly she pushed me against the wall,"Why are you so nervous kid, you got something to hide?" She forcefully asked,"Uh" was all I could get out,"So you do?" Her hands suddenly pushed against mine so I couldn't escape, Control Sky don't let her get you, I squeezed my eyes trying to keep my control,SKY DONT DO IT YOU CAN DO THIS JUST CONTROL, my mind screamed at me I couldn't take it anymore and I did it.