Regeneration

^Pearl's POV^
I place both of Garnet's gems on a table that I have, I watched them for what felt like a couple of minutes but I guess it was longer because the moon was in the middle of the sky surrounded by beautiful stars. I see Ruby and Sapphire's gem's start to glow and finally they're both standing over me on the table, Ruby looks furious but Sapphire looks ver calm,"So you think you can just go around hurting and running away from people," Ruby says,"I don't do that to people I do that to Garnet," I reply calmly,"Oh don't give me sass you little-," she was interrupted by Sapphire,"Ruby calm," she says with no emotion and starts to hum to Ruby. "Pearl we can explain," Sapphire says turning away from Ruby,"I'd like to hear it," I reply coldly,"Garnet is her own person, you know that but what you don't know is that she's taking over, we can't control her at times so she's not herself," she says, I hear sadness in her voice. "And that means..." I say trailing off,"That we will probably not fuse that often anymore but, we really do love you even when we aren't fused," she replies, she gets down from the table and walks over to me and hugs me, I slowly hug back and then feel another pair of hands around me and look down to see Ruby, I'm sitting down on the floor and pull them close,"I-I love you both too." I feel Sapphire cold hands touch my chin and then she makes me look at her , she kisses my cheek I feel fingers on my gem and see Ruby looking at my face,"You're beautiful, you're both beautiful, y-you're both mine," she lays her head down on my lap and so does Sapphire,"Good night," was the last thing I said before sleeping.