"now i just sit in silence"

"ι coυld ĸιѕѕ yoυ ғor нoυrѕ"

⍟ѕĸy'ѕ pov ⍟

Grrr
Jesus Sky get your act together! I growled as I started stalking towards a terrified Pearl. The "gem" on my upper back right leg was cold and gave me a shiver .My fur bristled every time Pearl moved,Sky don't get mad she didn't know what she was dealing with, I tried to regain control but my powers went even crazier then. I turned back into my human form but turned invisible then I was suddenly engulfed in flames,Jesus danget get your control back, I simply breathed and thought about my memories then regained my control. "Ah look I'm sorry sometimes my powers get out of control," I apologized when I saw Pearl's face, next thing I knew she was jumping a fence that said,"Stay off of beach, Please" I climbed the fence easily and started my running powers, I was next to Pearl but unexpectedly she pushed me I quickly turned into my wolf form. I started running beside her but she stopped and turned left as she went into a house that I had just barely noticed. I went up the steps to the house and entered through the door, inside I found Pearl talking to two smaller woman."Look uh Pearl don't say anything to anybody, uh it's my little secret," I said as I looked at the floor and rubbed my arm. "Little that was huge! Your dangerous to this city and I won't let you hurt anyone here!" She shouted waking up two people in a room just left of me,"Im-Im not dangerous! I help people a lot!" I said as she looked at me. She glared at me, do you want me to be dangerous?, I turned into my wolf form and started stalking towards her,"W-wait what is that?" One of the smaller woman asked she had red tinted skin, she had been pointing at my gem,"Oh it's just a gem whenever I shapeshift it's always in the same place but I don't really have it on my actual body," I say to her. "Woah," she says,"Do you know what kind?" The blue tinted skin one asks,"Oh it's a Black Pearl," I say simply. Suddenly I have a flashback.

*flashback*
I ran with the"pill" as I stole it from my friend,I was heading for the other side of the "playground". I like that side because she's usually there, I just wanted her to notice me. I ran and looked behind me, my friends were charging towards me. I looked at her as I usually do just to see her face but she was actually looking at me! We met each others gazes and didn't blink
I had never stared at her this long I felt the urge to look away but I didn't, unexpectedly she winked at me! A coach I had a crush on forever winked at me. I heard the bell ring and put the ball way to get in line then I noticed how hot I was and went into the bathroom right beside me. I spread cold water on me then dried it off and turned but I was suddenly pushed against the wall, Oh no, I thought. It was her.