"lσvє íѕ"

"α hαrd thíng"

☬pєαrl'ѕ pσv☬

Dang.
I did it again. I got mad and let it all out on her.

I wish I had better control. But then again I don't do it that often.

Garnet and I had another argument. It was about finding Steven. I wish we could find him. But then again if we find him I'll remember Rose.

I haven't thought about her in a while. I have someone new. Garnet.

She's mine. All mine. We may have our downs but we both still love each other. I can't imagine myself with anyone else at the moment.

I kinda like Sky and that girl.... what was her name? Oh Sheena. She was cool.

I think Amethyst likes Sky. She always gawks at her and talks to her. I don't think Sky feels the same though. She still talks in her sleep about the woman that she was last with.

I still want to learn more about Sky's past. She's very open about it and she will tell us about it, but only if we ask. She doesn't really talk about her gem and powers.

It's weird to have different kinds of powers. I mean a gem can have powers but they have to relate somehow. Sky's powers are all different.

She's good at using them. We've taken her on a few missions and she's pretty good. She has a good combination of powers.

"Any missions coming up?" I hear Sky ask excitingly. "Not that I know of. You can go ask Garnet if you want to," I reply boringly not really wanting to talk about Garnet. "You ok?" Sky asks recognizing my down tone. "Garnet and I had an argument but it's fine," I say shrugging. "Wanna go play something outside?" She asks me, she really is a nice kid. "Sure, what do you wanna play?" I ask,"Hmm.. how 'bout soccer?" She asks. I have no idea what the heck that is. "Uh.. what's soccer?" Sky facepalmed.

After Sky had explained soccer to Lapis, Peridot, and me we started playing it outside. Amethyst already knew what it was so she agreeded to play. Right now it was three against two. Amethyst and Sky against Lapis, Peridot, and me.

We started playing with Sky and Amethsyt getting kick off. Amethyst passes the ball to Sky and she immediately starts going down the beach, our field. Peridot goes up to steal the ball but Sky picks it up with her feet and jumps over Peridot's foot.

Lapis goes to her next but Sky crosses her.

Now it was just me left as the goalie. Sky comes closer until she's about 1 foot away from me. She kicks the ball to the side I couldn't get to and scores a goal.

After that Amethyst and Sky kept on scoring an eventually won the game. At the end it was 16-1. Our one point was from a penalty kick.

(490 words)