"we'll be counting stars"

"ι've loѕт conтrol agaιn"

⚉ѕĸy'ѕ pov⚇

The group of people had been talking about me, they were talking about my gem to be exact. They let me sit on the couch while they talked, then I saw the red and blue one walk outside. A few seconds later a tall woman who had an afro walked in, she also had sunglasses on. Her lips were plump and one of her thighs were probably huger than me, she walked back to the group but as she was passing me she winked at me with a smirk on her face. I blushed,whats up with people winking at me?!, I looked down at my feet.

'flashback'
"Hi there," she whispered to me in my ear which sent shivers down my spine,"H-hi," I stuttered out,"Sky right? You seem pretty cool," she said,"Yes and thanks," my cheeks felt hot. This is as close to her as I've ever been, She pushed me against the wall to where she could get closer to me.

"Ok you can stay with us if you follow our rules and listen to us," Pearl said I shrugged. "I- I have to just take a moment outside," I stuttered out my head spinning,Calm, I said to myself,Breath, I quickly went outside and down the stairs. My knees were wobbly and I couldn't walk straight I quickly bent over and grabbed hold of the rocky wall on the beach. My breathing was deep and short,Breath Sky just breath don't think about her, I couldn't do it anymore.
'flashback'
Solomon pushed me,"Oh please a girl can push harder than that," I taunted and pushed him. He got off balance but still pushed me again,"Hey! You want me to hit a teacher?" He said when he got closer to Her from me pushing him. I just shook my head pushed him one more time and took off to the front of the line, he quickly got his balance before hitting Her. I glanced back and saw Her looking me straight in my eye, we didn't break contact she glared at me now and my joyful smile turned into a frown.

"Hey you ok?" I saw Pearl. I was apparently in her arms,"Y-yeah," I said and lifted my head. We were on the beach, I looked around. "If you don't mind me asking, who's Robin?" I looked at her with wide eyes, I must have been talking, "Sh-she was just someone I knew," I said quietly,"You knew?" She asked,"Yeah she's not in my life anymore."

anymore