2K READS

OK GUYS I DON'T DESERVE THIS. I DON'T. ALL THE AMAZING AUTHORS THAT DON'T GET THAT MUCH ATTENTION DESERVE THIS BUT NOT ME.

I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!!!!!💕💕💕💕

I'm gonna write a special chapter for y'all!💕💕

"ί ηεεδ"

"ςσʍεσηε ϯհεɾε ƒσɾ ʍε"

♕ςƘψ'ς Թσѵ♕

Dream
I walked on the beach, it's something that I do often.

I keep walking until I spot someone. A boy, he's short and a little plump.

"Hey there" I say nicely. The boy stares at me. "Wait are you Steven?" I ask, I had seen Steven in a few pictures so I know what he looks like.

The boy stares at me. He looks scary and soulless. I start getting a bit panicked.

"Can you help me?" He asks. " Y-yes! Of course!" I immediately reply.

He gently grabs my arm with one hand and with the other he lifts his shirt up.

I'm now confused. I see a pink gem and now I know that this is Steven.

He slowly pulls my hand down to where his gem is. He puts my hand on his gem.

"Please pull it out of me."

I awake to feel someone shaking me. "'Sky come on!" I hear Amethyst whisper-yell.

"Amethyst I'm trying to sleep," I said to her sleepily,"I know but this is important!"

I eventually get up and she leads me to her room. In her room we walk for what felt like years but was probably just a couple minutes and end up in a small clearing.

Amethyst is sweating and looks awkward and scared. "Amethyst are you ok?" I ask her. "Uh yeah. Um look Sky I have to tell you something."

I stare at her confused. I've never seen Amethyst like this. "Go on."

"Ok. Ever since I met you I've always felt weird when you're around, I feel happy and when you smile I feel like my legs are going to give out and I'll just poof. I look at you and think your so beautiful and I can't handle it. What I'm try to say is that I think I love you."

My vision gets blurry for a second and I feel like I can't breathe. Did she just say that she thinks she loves me? How am I supposed to tell her I don't feel the same?

"I- Amethyst I didn't even know you felt like this. I uh, I'm sorry but I have to say that I don't feel the same."

"Dang. She must of really liked you," Pearl says as she comforts me on her bed.

As soon as I told Amethyst that I didn't like her back she immediately told me to get out of her room. She looked like she was going to cry. After that I went to Pearl and she let me in her room.

"Even when Peridot said that she didn't love Amethyst, she wasn't this sad," I hear Garnet say.

"I feel so bad!" I whine into the pillow my face was on.

"Hey, it's ok. This isn't your fault, Amethyst will come back soon. She's just overreacting," I hear Garnet say.

I silently cry into the pillow. I feel really bad. Amethyst ran away and she hasn't come back.

"Why don't you think about something different? How about that girl that you always talk about in your sleep?" Pearl suggests.

"I don't want to think about her, I want to forget her!" I aggresively reply.

"Well did you have a dream before you were woken up?" I think about if I should tell then about my dream. I finally say that I should and I sit up facing them.

"I actually had s weird dream. So it started with me walking on the beach then I saw this boy. I recognized him as Steven and even asked him if he was Steven," I see Pearl and Garnet tense up," he didn't respond so I asked him a different question, but he still didn't respond. After a moment of awkward silence he finally asked if I could help him. Of course I say yes but then he grabs my hand, lifts up his shirt, then he places my hand on his gem. Finally he says, please pull it out of me."

(711 words)lol

Hopefully somebody knows why I said lol. Anyways hope y'all like this chapter I had fun writing it. Sorry it took so long I didn't have any ideas but then I got some. Y'all go and have fun this summer. Hopefully you don't live in Texas or another hot state because summer weather is super hot. stay weird👽