" these strangers speak in white noise "

" but i can silence them "

Later that night, Sky was sitting on the roof of the house. She was looking out at the ocean when suddenly she heard a noise near her. " Hey," Sky turned to see Pearl next to her, she was wearing a leather jacket that was buttoned up with jeans " Hi."

" What are you doing up here?"

" Just looking around, I have nothing else to do and I'm not tired,"

" Yeah, I'm pretty bored too. I've been trying to spend time with Garnet but she's different and I don't know what to do,"

Sky gasped. She knew a way for Pearl to rebuild her relationship with Garnet, the best thing for a relationship is breaking the law together. Sky used to do this all the time with her friends and lovers, usually something small like robbing a gas station or trespassing. Sky looked around to get an idea of different places they could break laws. She saw a huge water tower in the distance. Well it's something, she thought to herself.

" You and Garnet can go and climb that water tower, I promise you it'll be fun,"

" Garnet doesn't break the law, she knows you can't trespass there,"

" Then make it a surprise, duh,"

" Oh yeah, I guess I could do that. Thanks,"

Pearl looked at Sky as she thanked her, " No problemo," Sky responded with a wink.

"Where are you taking me? We've been walking for hours Pearl," Garnet asked as she was led. Pearl had put a bandana over her three eyes to make sure she couldn't see where they were going. Pearl had said it was important and somebody might be in trouble. Garnet was hoping they could save whoever was in trouble, or that she could save them because she knew Pearl would just walk away if she saw a stranger in trouble. " Andddd, we're here," Pearl said as she took off the bandana that covered Garnet's eyes.

Garnet looked up and saw a water tower looming over her. " This is what you brought me to? No wonder it took so long, the house is so far from here," Garnet stated.

" Well are you ready?"

"For what?"

"Oh my gosh you are so clueless. We're obviously gonna climb this,"

" What?! We are not. This is private property, we can't ju-"

"Race you to the top!" Pearl shouted as she started climbing the tower. " What?! No! Pearl come back!" Garnet shouted as she raced after Pearl and attempted to climb the tower.

Pearl slowly grabbed onto the ledge with all her might and pulled herself up onto the tower. She finally finished climbing it and it had taken her longer than she expected. Garnet and Pearl were trash talking each other the entire way up but in the end Garnet had won, by a long time. As she sat down, exhausted, Garnet looked at Pearl with a smug look." Wow I thought you were gonna win but, we all know you'll never beat me,"

" Shut up,"

" You have to accept the truth Pearl, it's ok," Garnet said laughing, soon Pearl joined in. 

" Wow this place is pretty beautiful at night,"

" Almost as beautiful as me," Garnet joked, laughing, but soon stopped when she saw that Pearl was staring at her with her beautiful eyes. " Yeah," Pearl said with confidence, Garnet got lost in her eyes for a moment, it was just her and Pearl. " Uhh, we should head back it's late," Garnet quickly said.

 " Garnet why do you always push me away whenever I try to have a moment with you? I thought that we were okay now, but you're always pushing me away and when you don't push me away you go too far and make me uncomfortable."

 Garnet stared at her she didn't know what to say, she started to go down the tower but was quickly stopped. Pearl grabbed her wrist," Garnet you can't keep running away!" Pearl pulled her up and looked at her and waited for an answer. " Pearl, I can't give you an answer on why I'm so weird now and why I push you away or make you uncomfortable. I don't know anymore. I'm changing and I don't understand either. Ok?"

" Ok."

hehehe hope y'all liked this

( 715 words )