Corrupted

(That vid is of me and my cousin posted it on YT he's really weird)
Pearls POV

When we arrived at the beach many memories flooded my mind about the old Crystal Gems. I sat down on the sand while Ruby and Sapphire went to the water,"Pearl why don't you come in with us?" Sapphire asked,"I'll come in a little bit," I replied. They both went into the water and started playing around, I used my gem to summon a book I was reading, it was about a girl who was involved with the supernatural. I started reading but after a minute or two I was splashed with a huge wave of water, I heard Ruby call out for Sapphire while I tried to realize what happened, I looked up to see a monster who was made of water it had wing a jaw like centipeedle and its eyes were mirrors?! Wait I've seen those mirrors before!, I thought I looked to the back of the monster and found Lapis' gem. I summoned my spear and threw it straight for her gem, it hit and she poofed ,"Pearl are you okay?" Ruby asked me,"Yeah, how about you guys?" I asked Ruby nodded, I walked over to the gem and held it in my hand,"Lapis," I said,"Someone did this to her, we have to try to heal her!" I said,"There's no way Pearl, it's ok," "No Sapphire she might know where Steven is she gone missing when he went missing so did Peridot!" I said but realized I said it harshly,"Rose's fountain!" I said and started walking towards the beach house, I walked in and went straight to the warp and warped to Rose's fountain. I arrived and went to the fountain which was thriving, I stood there for a while before I heard Ruby,"Pearl it won't work," "We have to try," I replied, I placed the gem in the fountain, a bright light blinded me but then I saw her Lapis' gem was healed and she was floating in the water, I took her out and laid her on the floor. She jerked up,"PERIDOT!" She yelled with pain in her voice,"Steven he's gone- gone- he's gone INSANE!"

(Hehehehehehehehehheh BOYS IM BACK Heh yep. I know what's gonna happen in every chapter thanks to daydreaming*bow bow* anyway I'm really happy right now because SMOKEY QUARTZ IS GONNA BE VOICED BY NATASHA LYONNE/ NICKY/ MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN OINTNB!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yep there's really something wrong with me. Oh yeah, can you also check out my Random book I'm kinda depressed right now and I post my feelings in that book, so basically I'm just asking if anyone else has felt that way and I wanted to know if you guys could help me. Anyways BYE BYE)