"ṅєṿєя ɢıṿє ȗƿ"

"ɢяєѧṭ ṭһıṅɢṡ ṭѧҡє ṭıṃє"

ṡҡʏ'ṡ ƿȏṿ

"So, what can you do?" Pearl asked me, she had taken me to a arena that was in the sky and looked very old. "Well first I can do this," I said and my hand lit on fire," Then this," the flames disappeared and I turned invisible,"And then the last thing I can do is run very fast." I looked down,"Very interesting," Pearl said and looked me up and down,"So you're gem only appears when you shape shift?" She asked and I nodded. "That's really weird," she said, I was very awkward as she looked at me and touched me,"So can I go now?" I asked,"Not yet, there's something I want to check," she said and stood right in front of me. She squated down to where her head was leveled with my waist and I tensed up,"Do you mind if I do this?" She asked and placed her hands on my pants as if too take them off," Uh, n-no" I replied awkwardly. She lowered my pants to where it was right above my knees, she touched my scar that was on my upper thigh. It was the exact place and shape of where my gem usually was,"How long have you had this?" She asked touching it, I wiggled from the touch,"Um since I was 7 I think," I replied. "Where'd you get it from?" She asked,"They said there was some kind of ball of bacteria," I said shrugging. Pearl nodded and pulled my pants up as she stood up,"Well I think that's all for now," she said and we started walking towards the warp pad.

I walked to the couch and laid down, Pearl went to her room and I laid on the couch bored out of my mind. "She's gentle when she touches you, right?" I quickly tensed when I heard Garnet's voice, I sat up and looked to the kitchen where I saw Garnet standing there," I didn't see you there Garnet," I said nervously," Well I'm here," she said," So back to my question, she's gentle when she touches you, right?" My mind immediately went to a picture of Garnet seing Pearl lowering my pants. " Uh," 'You would know'," Y-yeah she is," Garnet chuckled,"Its ok that she did what she did, it was for scientific reasons only, right?" She said and winked,"Uh yeah," I replied.

Scientific Reasons

Hey, hope y'all like this chapter because it was super fun to work on. Anyways, the last time I checked we had 931 views and that's pretty amazing! I just want to thank all of you guys for reading this book and know that you are all loved by me ❤️[I only used y'all because I'm from Texas, :3]